The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are adding a full line of sled pulling products to our product line up.

Sled Pulling products will consist of:

Adjustable Hitches with Lifetime Warranty
Non Adjustable Hitches
Ladder and Traction Bars
Quick Connect Weight Brackets
Driveshaft Loops
Adjustable Suspension Stops

Once we get rolling on this stuff we will be able to provide custom orders also.

Soon as our new website is up and running we will have a page just for these products.

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
Got any pictures of any of this stuff. Mainly the weight bracket, suspension stops, and driveshaft loops.

·
125 Posts
Can you shoot me a price on the pulling hitches?

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got any pictures of any of this stuff. Mainly the weight bracket, suspension stops, and driveshaft loops.
Not yet...

These are all new products that I am working on with a company to have built. They been building hitchs which are TOP QUALITY and I was so impressed with them I decided to have them build other products for me as well.

My hitch will be here Monday and I should have the first suspension stops and possibly weight bracket the end of next week.

Soon as I get pics I will post them up.:thumbsup

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got a delivery from FedEx.

Here is pictures of the adjustable hitch.

Reactions: bigdraft

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
:eek: that thing is huge

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:eek: that thing is huge
And unbreakable from what I have seen. They even have a lieftime warranty.:thumbsup

Remember, I only promote and sale products I have confidence and trust in.:D

Reactions: Bcarriveau

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
Hey, I got that same hitch. They are freakin nice, huh.

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, I got that same hitch. They are freakin nice, huh.

Yup...:thumbsup

They are top of the line and this is why I choose to sell them.:happymugs

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
They are very top of the line, I will admit. Now hurry up and get pictures of the weight bar. Haha

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are very top of the line, I will admit. Now hurry up and get pictures of the weight bar. Haha
He was supposed to have it done tonight. So with any luck I will have by the weekend so I can try it out.:thumbsup

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
Awesome, can't wait for pics

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok I got final pricing lined out now.

These hitches will be $225.00 shipped to your door within the lower 48 states.

Remember these come with a Lifetime Warranty against breakage.

Here is a video for your viewing pleasure.

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got the first quick attatch weight bar in today and the removable suspension blocks.

This bar is for the International weights that use the angle to hold them in place. This bar was a rush job for my truck and we just painted it but all the production bars will be Powder Coated.

These suspension stops were just a quick idea and most likely will not be a production model unless someone likes this style. The ones that I am having built now will bolt to the outside of the frame and come down on top of the spring caps and will be adjustable. When you are not using them they will slide all the way up and pin out of the way.

Tell me what you all think?? Do any of you like that style of suspension stops??

I really like the weight bar since you can slip it on and drop 2 bolts in and hook your weights on and then soon as you are done you can slide if off and throw it the bed.

·
2,612 Posts
how much for the weight bar, and how much weight does it hold?

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
I will be honest, I don't know that much about sled pulling, but I would like to get into it.. Suspension stops are a pretty big deal in the rear. I imagine even more so on a CC LB truck. I would be interested in something that would mount, and slide up and out of the way after a comp. Would airbags filled all the full be good, or good enough?

·
48 Posts
nice job on that weight bar. you guys have some good ideas goin on there:thumbsup

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
how much for the weight bar, and how much weight does it hold?
I am thinking they will end up being around $250 shipped.

Weight wise is going to be hard to say as we are not sure exactly what kind of down pressure the tow hooks will handle. The bar itself should hold atleast 1000lbs of course but the builder said do to liability he will not give any kind of guarantee of over 500lbs.

When the bar in the pic came in 5 of us stood on it and jumped up and down and it never flexed. Between the 5 of us there was 1200+ pounds on it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts