The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2011 dodge 2500 diesel and today I orderd a smarty jr me. Will I Need to purchase egt gauge? I pull a 10,000 lb fifth wheel.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I own a 2011 dodge 2500 diesel and today I orderd a smarty jr me. Will I Need to purchase egt gauge? I pull a 10,000 lb fifth wheel.
Where did you order the ME Jr from? I would be sure you got what you paid for as Mads has not had the ME tuning on their website for several months and has no plans on re releasing it.

IMO ever diesel truck that tows should have the ability to monitor the EGTS with a Pryometer. as well as a Trans Temp Gauge and Boost Gauge. That is a first before modding for me. There are lots of options out there. Take a look at the Edge Insight CTS and EAS pyro cable.

·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rollin Smoke Diesel

·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Dodge has trans temp gauge. When I was pulling my fifth wheel through Yellowstone my trans temp was very good. This fall I will add an EGT gauge.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
MY CTS Thread

take a look at this. If your running deleted you will want to keep an eye on Boost and EGTS. you will however have to run the EAS Pyro to read your EGT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts