The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
3,514 Posts
When does he need it by? There is a dyno Day in Bakersfield in Feb. and I'm sure that someone there will have a smarty he can hook up to and download from.
Sean

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully some time this winter...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the info on the dyno day in Bakersfield. Do you have a link to more info on it? If I don't find anything by then I'll see if I can make it. There's a big auto parts swap meet in San Diego in Feb and I'll check there too.

If you're wondering why someone in San Diego would want the high idle, I travel to cold areas where there's not always a place to plug in. And I think it's a cool thing.

Thanks again.

Karl

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
Well of the people I know around here in socal with 24vs, sadly I cannot think of anyone with a smarty. dang it. sorry Karl, and good luck finding one man!

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bob Wagner said:
go by laguna speed shop
There is the man you want to TALK to... Bob Wagner himself!

Hey... To snag you a minute... So far the software worked out great. The high idle software is a blessing... I just wish that Smarty could kick in the temp at a highier IAT temp level...:poke:

http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/2002 Dodge/Tips & Tricks/high idle/high-idle.htm

Like lately I've been working in New Meadows, ID and it -16*F and the block hold enough heat after 5 hours that none of the high idle will trip. That why I'm going to be producing the IAT fooler to kick the high software manually... It was cold enough but IAT sensor was still see some heat... UGH!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts