The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2,821 Posts
Price isn't the only factor. These are the guys that help support our hangout. Just keep in mind that when you pay a little more to one of these guys you get the support that comes along with it. Not a disappearing act after the sale. Just my thoughts. Chris

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its illegal to sell them on ebay. You do not get any warranty if they are sold below the price we have them at.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW the price on EBAY is 685 which is the PRICE everyone should be selling them. We also offer free overnight shipping.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Harvie,

SMARTY is not allowed to be sold on ebay and if you buy it from there, then MADS (The compnay that makes them) will not honor the warranty. At least that is the way we knew it the last time we tried to sell them on ebay. I am sure the seller will stand behind what they sell. Most of them do.

Nevertheless we sell them for the same price and we honor the warranty.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
No authorized dealers on E-bay!

This can be read plain as day on Mads' website. See below:

Link to MADS Electronics webpage

Actually, this is one product that I have seen the most consistency on pricing. Everybody that I have seen, sells this for the $685 price tag. Great to see a product that is one price, like it or leave it!:thumbsup:happymugs

·
Registered
14 Posts
One can just post to this thread and wait for the offers to be PMed to them, to get a good price also.

Not everyone adheres to price level "agreements"...costing consumers more money. :thumbsup :usflag

1 - 16 of 16 Posts