The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Boost Junkie
318 Posts
I think that is alot of timing. And you would be better off stacking a fueling and timing box seperate. Not a timing box and then another timing/fueling box.

Check out something like the smarty and the TST fueling box.

·
Repository of Diesel Info
469 Posts
You can run it. Just run the Smarty on even (no timing) numbers. No more peak HP just a broader curve.

·
75 Posts
91rangerturbo said:
I think that is alot of timing. And you would be better off stacking a fueling and timing box seperate. Not a timing box and then another timing/fueling box.

Check out something like the smarty and the TST fueling box.
i agree it would be a little rough you might run into some timing knock, i know i did when stacked my edge w/a bullydog. personally i'd look into the Adrenaline from Quadzilla, 180hp :evil:

·
Repository of Diesel Info
469 Posts
Dont run the smarty on odd settings when stacked with juice, that is bad, on even settings it is good stack.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i took some of yalls advice n got the smarty n the new quadzilla adrenaline i was told its the best thing going for the second gen cummins wat do yall think

·
Registered
432 Posts
it is from what i have heard from everybody gonna be a powerful setup do u have a stick or auto and if u have an auto u might need to do sometranny building and with a stick umight need to upgrade the clutch if u have a stock one

·
Registered
54 Posts
I know a few people that are stacking the Adrenaline with the Smarty :evil:

·
Registered
432 Posts
what kinda power numbers are they gettin out of that combo i knwo what the adreline is suppose to get but dont knwo what it is like stacked they got bigger injectors

·
Registered
432 Posts
Dyna Max Clutch Kit
MU 13-1.25 Con FE
this should be more than enough clutch for what u are starting with u can upgrwade latter that clutch is good for 550hp and 1100ftlbs of torque

·
Registered
432 Posts
what are u doing with the truck are u gonna do any drag racing or sled pulling

SBC DD 3600 Street Comp 6 CB
Sprung or Rigid this a good one for drag racing

SBC DD 3850 Street Comp 12 CB
Sprung or Rigid this a good one for sled pulling

·
Registered
432 Posts
not exactly certain but be around a 850 bucks probally a lil more haisley machine sells them for a grand that is the Dyna Max Clutch Kit
MU 13-1.25 Con FE good for 550hp and 1100ft-lbs of torque

·
75 Posts
you have to be careful when choosing a clutch, if you go too big on it, it will be hard to engage, obviously if you under rate your gonna slip it. the dual disk is the best all around but they are pricey, but you get what you pay for.

shoot me a pm if you need a price.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts