The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to run this setup and want something other than the 3 guage pillar set up. Any suggestions? Something with a multi choice with three or four readings at a tiime What is a heads up unit? i want boost egt's, trans temp and rail pressure any others I should think about?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Most of the products that work like you ask are tied to entry level power adders.
This is fine if all you want is 100 extra Hp.

If you are a demented diesel dude (like me) with aspirations of big Hp bite the bullet and add the ugly old pillar set. I am aware of nothing on the market that has the quality and durability of a simple gauge set. I have watched other guys with the "fancy looking display stuff" suffer continuous unit failures and software glitches.

The Smarty, MP8, and a small set of sticks will make more power than your old 12V did. Lots of heat too!

You need an egt gauge that you can bet your engine on. Especially with the stock turbo!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like that commander and if geno's offers it, It's been tested! Now how about a mount like on the pillar or above the mirror??

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks I got the commander with the pillar mount for 340.

·
BigBadDodge
52 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dakota Digital Triple gauge. Boost. pyro, trans temp all on one gauge with alerts. In a srt-10 pillar.

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts