The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys are the smarty programers as good as people say that they are?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I love mine stacked with my TST comp. alone its ok...mabye not as much horse as a chip will do for you, but you can read codes and clear them as we'll, chips wont give you that, Its a very realiable programer !! Either love them or hate them, I'v had good luck with mine. Also note the 3rd gen smarty and our smarty's are different in power... ours are about 65hp , theres go to 170hp. Good luck !-Ethan

·
Registered
83 Posts
Does anyone have a smarty in the Beaver, Washington County Pa. area i would like to try it out

·
232 Posts
imo and from others... if u got a manual ull like it, in an auto you wont.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Does anyone have a smarty in the Beaver, Washington County Pa. area i would like to try it out
I'd like to help you out, but I think I'm pretty far from you, I'm about 15 minutes from harrisburg. Do you go to the buck at all ? I swear I've seen your truck befor. -Ethan

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
bob99 said:
hey guys are the smarty programers as good as people say that they are?
Smarty and a Edge Comp stacked is mean enough to spin my stock clutch... (+400 HP)

Out of the hole I could easily spin 1st, 2nd and 3rd gears... tires would smoke rather well... :woot:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imo and from others... if u got a manual ull like it, in an auto you wont.

y will i not like it in an auto

·
464 Posts
I have a smarty for sale if anybody would be interested. I was asking $600 for it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dose anybody have a smaty that i could try out in the southeast missouri area

1 - 11 of 11 Posts