The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smoke Storys yall!!! i wanna hear em from all :D if theyre good, i may even tell a few of my own :evil:

Smokin
JR :smoke:

·
3,630 Posts
I was coming home from a trip and my daughter was sleeping in the back seat( Crew Cab). Got stuck in some traffic when a ricer wound up next to me with his stereo blaring loud as could be. His bass was shaking my mirrors...
Well...I rolled down the passenger window...he turned it down and I asked him to keep it down so he did'nt wake up my kid.....he kinda smirked and turned it back up......so I eased up to the sweet spot and filled up his whole freakin car......I was laughing when he pulled up and flipped me off...........
Idiot left his window down...so I did it again....LOL

2 perfect shots if I do say so myself......

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reminds me when i picked my little brother up from camp (he's autistic so loud low rumbles make him upset) and this idiot with his bass cranked up had his system poundin away...so i stayed awayfrom him as long as possible. but in the end i had to get close to him and i decided to pass him, and i passed gently as not to give away the surprise that was instore for him :evil: so i get infront of him and i tell my brother "Garrett, put your hands over your ears buddy" he does it...so i take off the lock up, put it in nutral, floor it many times (no boost+major fuel=black out :D) so i put it back into drive locked it up in third and floored it and flew away from him....and as i look back all the smoke is going into his car thru both windows...he's got his lights and windsheild wipers goin.

me and garrett had a good laugh :evil: :poke:

JR

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang straigh Lube:)

keep em smokin boys,
JR

·
2,691 Posts
Living in Southern Maine,I dont get to see many Gangsta's just a lot of Gangsta wanna be's.
You know the type,5'4" tall 125 lbs if their lucky,baggy pants,bandanas,and a fitted ball cap positioned perfectly to the side.
Anyway, a few weeks back I see a group of them walking down the side of one of the busier raods in town,flashing their signs and being an overall menace to traffic.
As I approach, the car in front leans on the horn to get them back off the road,as they are flipping the horn blower off I put it to the floor and belch out this huge black soot cloud that completely engulfed the group.
I was laughing so hard I about drove off the road.

On a side note, I love the way soot keeps the tailgaters back.
If they are a little close I give em a puff.If they dont get the message "Blackout"
They usually hang back after that.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i like it when they turn their head lights on and their windshield wipers....like its gunna help.....lol

JR

·
Addicted Mechanic
196 Posts
Everybody has got to have a good smoke story haha... well after gettin some new squiters in the ol girl I have seen myself havin too much fun especially in the city. For instance when drivin through town people think you got this big ol slow smelly truck and want to ride your a** or try and pass you every few minutes. So in this case truck gets dialed turned to kill and its show time haha.. had an intersection and the cars behind me completely disappear. Then when pullin up to the next light the creep up very slowly and just stare and I laugh LOL. A friend of mine and I left work the other day and again she went into kill cause we were in a hurry and another guy from work pulled out behind us and it was night time mind you.. hammer went down and his headlights disappeared and we couldn't see them the whole time and got back into work and he said I needed to fix my truck haha.. said he couldn't roll his windows up fast enough... that made me smile :evil:

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
last night i went to the truck stop in big blue and a semi was comin up fast, so i locked it up, booted it, slid into the other lane and the rig flew past me. not really a smoke story but she sure did smoke under the sudden drop of the hammer:D

JR

·
Registered
447 Posts
I was heading to a DHRA event with a few other diesel enthusists and I happened to be the last truck in the line. Its a 3 lane interstate and we are rolling bout 75 with a deccent amount of traffic. A smaller car with a woman driver comes up behind me and starts riding my ***. We are in the middle lane and she coulda went around if she wanted but there she is. We move over to the left lane to pass some cars and we have to back off a bit and she is getting closer! We are still over the speed limit to I tap my breaks to give a warning she whacks hers and when she realizes I'm just trying to send a warning she glues herself to my ***. I cant see the hood of her car and this is anoying me. Evidently I have a big truck so I am supposed to push all the other cars in front of me out of her way? So I give a slight warning puff. Traffic clears up a bit and she coulda passed in the right lane but we are supposed to move over for her :rolleyes: I would have but I'm following my buds and we are back up to 75. I give a few more warning puffs and am getting ready to let her have it......hmmmmmm.....I have an idea as I see some semis in the middle lan aproaching. I call my bud in front of me and apraise him of the situation, I inform him of my plan for him to watch for my smoke to start rolling and he is to follow suit for twice the sooty goodness! We are next to the trucks by this point and I move my truck 1/2 onto the sholder to aim my 5" smoke cannon directly at her car and I roll on the skinny pedal and jeremy adds to the destruction! Back she goes trying to dodge all that wonderfull unburnt #2.....I also see passangers waving thier hands in front of thier face......sucks to have you sunroof open and your windows down huh? Ok.....vengence is sweet and me and my passanger are almost in tears but the diesel gods bless me as she whips by me and in between my friend just as we come to a line of semis. As luck would furthur have it traffic backs up a bit and we slow down to about 60! Maximum soot'n fun! The car that was slowing my pals pulls infront of the semi's and traffic opens up nicely, my bud rolls on the go pedal and all that smoke just bellows out and is contained in a nice wall buy the semi next to us! Direct hit! We clear from the semi and I guess she thinks her econo box is going to be able to pass all this big old smokey diesels :umno: We are all in low 13 second/high 12 second rides on fuel. Jeremy nails it as do I(Mark sees us getting on it and does the same) and I roll around her like she was tied to a tree just in time to duck in behind jeremy and marks trucks(and smoke her again to add insult to injury). After that she backed WAAAAAAAAY off :shrug: LOL It left quite a cloud too;)

Theres my story :smoke:

H

·
0 Posts
Today, leaving Diesel Innovations, some guy in a white dodge 24v lifted with big tires was behind me about 200 ft back. No wind, so I laid on it a little and let out a nice big, thick, black cloud for him to sniff, hoping he would come play. But instead, the guy swerves to the other lane like he was about to slam into a brick wall! Hahaha! I kinda felt bad though cause he couldve lost control...but why did he do that? It was just funny to watch. I expect him to come play but instead he swerves around the cloud like he was on a head-on collision with Roseanne. gues thats why they call it a DODGE.....jk. yes im cool.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
one time i was headin up the pike goin close to 75, ive got the dump body off and the 5er on, and the rig is lookin supreme. I was gettin all sorts of complements from the truckers and such and there was one who called me a wanna be but thats besides the point. So im in the middle lane just carousing about just loping along with the GV O/D on in high and this lexus comes screaming up behind me, georgous car, silver, convertable :evil: and thats wherr the fun begins. this guy gets on the hind end of the trailer and i cant see the car anymore over the generator.....so i get into the fast lane to go past these two rigs that were goin the same speed. I pulled up to the truck, and radio'd to him "do you see this moron behind me?" he says "yup, what cha gunna do about it?" i said, "watch the wonders of a diesel+smoke+convertable:)" i drop back a little, take the GV outta O/D and unlock the TC. i MASH the pedal into the floor and make a huge mushroom cloud pitch black as could be, lock her back up and romp on it till i hit close to 95 then let the exhaust brake bark. the truckers were rolling. they were like "we saw you hitting switches and gettin over the wheel and next thing we know the car is a goner!!!!*they laugh more*" we pulled over at the truck stop so we could look at eachothers rigs, obviously theirs are real semi's but they had a great interest in mine. once they saw the twins i thought the fat feller was gunna keel over. lol. thats mine for today:)

Dom

·
Registered
790 Posts
I was at the track last night and just got through whooping up on a ricer ( 3+ sec win). We where on the return road to get back to the pits and apparently 30 mph wasnt fast enough bc he was riding my ***! Well long story short, i fogged him for about 100 yds and he stayed waaaaay back :smoke: :rockon: Oh and this was after him and his buddies laughed at my truck while we where in the staging lanes, I heard one of them comment about wtf was a big slow diesel doing drag racing, well he found out the hard way.

luke

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Going to pick some stuff up today and driving along this two lane road, the fella in front of me slows down and turns off the road. This of course made me slow down, well this cat in a bright yellow Ranger runs right up on my bumper, looking in the mirror I can tell he ain't happy. He shouldn't ought'n done that :evil: I just leave the truck in 5th and nail the throttle, the smoke starts rollin' and I leave him there in the cloud. He almost STOPS to let the cloud clear off. I am laughing by now...and thinking :smoke: So cat catches back up to me, I lag behind just a bit, then roll into it again......he drives into the other (oncoming) lane to aviod the puff. I am really laughing by now, and dude is getting :pissed: I got him a few more times, couldn't do much due to how much traffic there was, but I did try :Thumbup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I had the pleasure of follwing a group of bicycle riders for some 5 miles on back roads at 25 mph..........in a 45 mph zone........it seems they thought they owned the road.........very arrogant riding on their part.........

So I am biding my time, I am back about 10 cars and slowly each car either gets around them or turns off on a different road...........after 10 minutes of this my patience is wearing very thin........I still have 7 miles to get home and only one way to get there........and I don't plan on following them the whole way either.

I get to a 3 way intersection and the two cars in front of me are traveling south and the biker pack is going north.........and so am I..........:evil: .........

I have to give them a head start as I know I am coming into a blind corner very soon and then an open road with a 1/2 mile stretch...........so I lay the plans to FLOG THEM BAD...........:Thumbup: ...I need time to get up to speed and lug my diesel down in 5th gear for optium smoke out..........

Well as I make the soft pedal roll on in 5th gear I see the boost gauge is really low and the smoke is very thick..........I roll it on by them nice and slow, killing every bug on the way and keep into so they have some extra soot to breath whle they are getting the daily exercise taken care of..........

I think they were quite mad...........:shrug:

Oh WELL.............:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Today i got the pleasure to drive my cousins 04 d-max, its got that insanely powerful chip thats like a 200 horse increse, the other mods he's got is a full Suncoast tranny he bought used from his buddy. its a cab and a half, 3/4 ton'r.t was freakin quick, we got to 90 in a hurry. i caught this poor honda in the smoke on accident while i was leaving his house :evil: i hit the soot pedal hard and the tires chirped nice on each shift :D :smoke: that honda was FULLY ENGULFED :roflmao:

Dom

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
came home from work today, did a lil over time. on the way i got a mack truck goin up a grade, lopin along, and its a 3 lane main road so i passed him and got a ways infront of him, say 200 yards. then this ring ding in a white toyota carolla rips past me then gets infront of me and slows down......i got tweeked, slowly passed him before the light, got infront of him, trying not to reviel the surprise instore for him i just set there, not on the throttle or any thing. light turns, shifted into 3rd (i was goin real slow) locked the tc up, and flogged the stupid pedal. his lil white ricer.....was now....smoked.....and #2 Black :evil: :smoke: :popcorn:

·
296 Posts
I'm new to all this. Let me get this straight, the only way to get excelent smoke it to have the auto tranny in nuetral or have a handshaker and lug it? I'm just trying to get a little smarter. We too have a lot of cyclists up here than need to be book learned. My SCT is new and I'm learning.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 43 Posts