The Diesel Garage banner

Smoked 2 kids......................

939 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  BFD99 
#1 ·
..............................on bicycles :roflmao: . Now wait a sec before ya get mad at me for turning last sunday into "black sunday" for two young teens. Tony Wildman and I were doing some testing with some new burns so needless to say we were doing alot of haulin azz in the extreme settings. We just made a pass donw a long 4 lane street, pulled into a lot to turn around and low and behold two teens were riding donw the street swerving all over the right lane not paying attn to anything (empty grass lot right along that side of road that they shoulda been riding on). Tony decides he wants to drive the soot monster and by this time the youngins are a few hundred yds down the road in the direction were heading :woot: :nunu: :smoke: . TWis driving like ive never seen him drive before..............SLOOOOOOOW :roflmao: the whole time im like wtf???? We finally get up to these boys and they are still king of the rt lane soooo i send a lil peer pressure tony's way and next thing i see is a couple of kids disappearing into the thickest, nastiest, black lung cancer causen cloud ive ever seen :evil: . Right before i loose sight of them i see one of them ride into the curb and the other dude rode right into his buddy. Yes it was mean, but it was the hardest Tony and I had laughed in awhile. Bet they pay more attn when riding theyre bikes on the street now.

#2 ·
Come on now Luke, you know me better than that, I wasn't going to miss that chance, just wanted to sneak up on them! :woot: :roflmao: :HappyMugs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.