The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday on the way home from work I see this new model Blue Dodge with stacks. It looked real nice with a 4'' lift and 20's. He was trying to pull out of a parking lot and to be nice I let him in. Well I guess he is one of the typical guys that think that fogging out the city means you have a fast truck. I for one HATE it when people have excessive smoke blowing out of there pipes.

Well he conteued to do this for a few miles until we were able to meet at a stop light. The kid motioned for me to roll my window down. He wanted to raceso I stirred the pot a little:stiring telling him that his truck was some much more uber fastness that I would not be able to keep up. He would not tell me what kind of programmer he had so I just told him I have a superchip crap box tuner.:)

The light turns green and I give it about half throttle and stay back about a truck ( just setting the hook) We come to another light and he proceeds to laugh and point at me. I roll my window back down and ask If he wants to go again......:sly he agrees. I told him to get ready to kiss my ars :kissass I lock 4wd pull forward I hear the in gauge of the front hubs This evil just takes over and I begain to break boost, the light turns and were off first gear & second are gone in a flash I look to the right he's not there check the rear view and there he is fogging the world out going no where fast:haha:coal

I let off and catch the next light it was my turn :point I told him that if he would have spent his money on things that would make his truck go fast and not smoke like a broke stove there would have been a different out come. :mafia1::haha:haha:haha

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
LOL nicely done! :thumbsup

·
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner
3,705 Posts
LOL, good one!

·
864 Posts
LOL Way to smoke the smoker.

·
76 Posts
that's a great story, i love how you made him feel like a little kid real quick, keep up the good work!

·
194 Posts
Good deal. I don't race much and i'm a youngster but I love it when you shut some over ****y punk up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts