The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When: Saturday Oct. 1st

Where: White Plains, GA
We will follow Liberty's venue for gate opening times and entry fees listed on their site.

What's going on: Annual Diesel truck sled pull, Show-n-shine (Trucks and tractors), antique tractor pull exhibition, kiddy tractor pull, Bonfire and dyno. (I am working on diesel's vs. local's drags for Friday, I will let you know.)

If you would like to sponsor a class, I will have Liberty post the classes for the pull. If you are interested in sponsoring please contact me at [email protected]. TDG vendors who want to set up a booth to sell items there is no booth fee for TDG sponsors.

The area around White Plains is near beautiful Lake Oconee. White Plains is located 30-45 minutes or so to Atlanta, GA. I will post direct links to places once I have event pricing for accomodations confirmed.

Many thanks!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's time to get rolling on details. If any TDG sponsor wants to set up a mobile store,let us know. There is no booth fee. Sponsorship opportunities for pull classes and show-n-shine.

Dyno will be sponsored by DP-Tuner. Rock the rollers with DPM. $80 for 3 spins payable to DPM. Dyno Queens guess your best spin!! Prizes to be given to each person to guess the closest to their dyno run for each brand. 1 winner for each top brand. Ford, Dodge, Duramax.

Can't wait for Fall. :usflag

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are the Smokin' 2011 Sled pull classes and payouts. Rules are on the Liberty website.

8000 2.6 Turbo
8000 Work stock
8000 Modified
8500 2.6 Turbo
8500 Work Stock

$300 to each class 1st place winner
$200 to each class 2nd place winner
$100 to each class 3rd place winner.

That's a $3000 purse up for grabs guys. Don't delay, Mark the dates!!

See ya in October!!

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Opening day of archery season for deer, or awsome diesel event? :thinking..

I would like to make the trip if time allows.

·
Powerstroke Puller
167 Posts
We will def be there again this year!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts