1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
MAFIA MEMBER #49
129 Posts
:pointlaugh dang freaking wategate. i hate this shame

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I was very happy with my numbers. A great improvement over Schieds. I very happy with my torque number! (even though Diane got me by 1.5lbs)

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Squatch said:
I was very happy with my numbers. A great improvement over Schieds. I very happy with my torque number! (even though Diane got me by 1.5lbs)
Corey - what did you change between events. I just looked at your Scheids graphs and they aren't even close the the smokies runs. Good Job with whatever you did. :Thumbup:

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Yeah his improvements were awesome... I looked and both dyno runs and the changes was unreal... I believe he went from the MP8 stacked w/ TS 5 downloader to an SCT that was tuned by Jody.:Thumbup:

F

·
0 Posts
hhrecovery said:
Yeah his improvements were awesome... I looked and both dyno runs and the changes was unreal... I believe he went from the MP8 stacked w/ TS 5 downloader to an SCT that was tuned by Jody.:Thumbup:
That's correct.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
bbunting said:
Who is Diane and why did her truck do so well? :Thumbup:

Diane Tipton 6.0 PSD 2005 F250 398.7 793.0 most tqe of any 6.0
You you want my list you have to call those guys at Black Widow Diesel. :woot:

·
Quarry trash
137 Posts
This was my first dyno event. I too was vey pleased with my numbers. There is going to be another dyno in Greenville sc on 10/7/06 starting at ten. I am hoping for atleast 430 there

F

·
0 Posts
firedawg said:
This was my first dyno event. I too was vey pleased with my numbers. There is going to be another dyno in Greenville sc on 10/7/06 starting at ten. I am hoping for atleast 430 there
It's the same dyno, so unless you change something :popcorn: :poke: LOL

1 - 20 of 34 Posts