The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought y'all would enjoy this. Not the best video, but you get the point. Second gear, holding the brakes, keeping the RPM's below idle, looks like those mosquito sprayers that drive around towns (no one on here knows what the hell I'm talking about)

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
They must not have skeeters like we do down here. LOL LOL LOL

·
499 Posts
Thought y'all would enjoy this. Not the best video, but you get the point. Second gear, holding the brakes, keeping the RPM's below idle, looks like those mosquito sprayers that drive around towns (no one on here knows what the hell I'm talking about)

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
holy crap dude, thats a heck of alot of smoke, wish my automatic would smoke like that.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Will, your truck only smokes like that because your hauling around 2000lbs of empty aluminum beer cans in the bed.

·
2,183 Posts
haha i bet you had to clean the bumper after that one.

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
Will, your truck only smokes like that because your hauling around 2000lbs of empty aluminum beer cans in the bed.
Lost quite a few at the track! :haha I reckon we added even more tho!!! :happymugs Willie is that the same thing you were doing every time you left and came back haha

·
176 Posts
Damn dude..... I can almost see the trees in the background dieing from all that smoke........ lol.

As for the mosquito sprayers...... I know what you're talking about..... they sound like a lawn mower on steroids :).

·
Registered
238 Posts
That is funny. You should do a drive through at your Ford dealership doing that. They probably would not sell any diesels that day, and have the diesel mechanics quit. :thumbsup

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:haha:haha

haha i bet you had to clean the bumper after that one.
Nah, I don't believe in cleaning the truck.

Lost quite a few at the track! :haha I reckon we added even more tho!!! :happymugs Willie is that the same thing you were doing every time you left and came back haha
I still laugh about what the ticket guy said at the track. :haha Yes it is...and it happens about every time I let out the clutch. :happymugs

Damn dude..... I can almost see the trees in the background dieing from all that smoke........ lol.

As for the mosquito sprayers...... I know what you're talking about..... they sound like a lawn mower on steroids :).
They're East Texas trees...they're used to it. :haha
Yep, you can hear them coming from down your street. You run for cover!

That is funny. You should do a drive through at your Ford dealership doing that. They probably would not sell any diesels that day, and have the diesel mechanics quit. :thumbsup
Hmmmmm, that's not a bad idea!

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Or maybe they would be impressed and not care about taking the DPF off. :thumbsup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts