The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically made out of the same material you find in beer coozies and laptop sleaves. The MBRP logo will be stitched into the other side of the cover so you can see it from the rear of the truck.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
776 Posts
Nice!

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
nice... are these something that can be put on a hot stack???

Is it sill going to prevent water from entering the stacks???

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
:whs Hot meaning, shut off and slip on.. no wait time..

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't thought about that yet. We'll have to do some playing around with them, I personally think I'd wait a min or two before I got next to my exhaust. I have enough scars on my forearms.

As for pricing. Looking to have the pair of them MSRP for about $29.95. Probably have them sold as 1 two for the single stack guys.

·
5,365 Posts
man id love to have a koozie like that <w/ the logo & slash cut> !

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Right on, putting them on hot stacks would be a must for alot of people. i for one would not take the time of day to walk back to the truck just to put covers on :) If this could be done your sucess would be much greater IMO.. Look great none the left

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
they look great but i agree with bill. if i cant put it on a hot stack then i wouldnt bother. though i dont shut my truck off until its under 400* so im sure it should be cool enough. but i bet if i went and romped my truck, let it cool to 400*, shut it off and stuck my koozie on it, my koozie would melt.

Garrett

·
2,612 Posts
i like them, i might need some soon

·
102 Posts
Heat & waterproof 4 sure are 2 considerations. We keep solid covers on stuff that won't be used often or stack flip tops. If flips are waterproof enough for the application. No good on angle cut stacks. If it were a foam based can coozie type material, it's may act more like a sponge does.

Good luck with the idea, perfect it than release it. :thumbsup

·
Registered
33 Posts
They look cool, tell ya what send some my way and i'll try them out and let ya know how they work...... ha ha, I'm sure they're a lot better than coffee cans lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts