The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Member #25
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To start, I rarely if at all go mudding. Not really sure why, but I just don't do it. Closest I get to mud is when driving an elderly farmer around the fields to "check" what his son is doing farming wise. haha

Now what 4x4in do I love, and why do I own them? Well, every time it snows I get excited. Start off dragging a trailer of snowblowers to customers houses to clean up after my uncle hits em with his dumptruck, and dad searches for customers in one of the broncos. Have always used dads F150 for this as I'm not sure the diesels slushbox would like heavy rocking I sometimes get myself into parked in snow with a trailer.

Then after the work is done it's time to play :evil: Nothin quite like a stickshift bronco in 4x2 doing doughnuts on my uncles land. Or using 4x4 to jump a snowbank. Worse thing I did was go over a 5-6foot drift and slam on all four wheels :eek: Now this year with the OJ beater bronco, I plan to get a little crazier :smoke: Can't wait...

Adrianspeeder

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
pics man, we want pics.............playing in the snow is fun, until you get to the real hard packed stuff........

kevin

·
571 Posts
Snow's awesome. Can't wait for it to start flyin here.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts