The Diesel Garage banner

so they are finally in woo hoo

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  djbigblcstrkr 
#1 ·
:Thumbup: so i want to start off by sayin :thanks: darryl at dpp and Tony Wildman tony for the hookup on his chip and the new beans stage 1s and darryl for his time and effort that he made to put it all together i got them in and took her for about 100 miles today :smoke what a difference tonys burns are HOT:woot: :grd i love the way she runs now just gonna have to be careful the trannys ready anytime after 245,xxx on original tranny and shes buildin quite a bit of boost!!! while we were there we did the ccv mod, shimmed the fuel regulator and put on a fuel pressure gauge :thanks: hope to have pics and vids up in the next few days

#2 ·
how much boost are you running? I assume your running a stock turbo?
just qurious I'm getting ready to do about the same thing to mine.

#3 ·
djbigblcstrkr said:
:Thumbup: so i want to start off by sayin :thanks: darryl at dpp and Tony Wildman tony for the hookup on his chip and the new beans stage 1s and darryl for his time and effort that he made to put it all together i got them in and took her for about 100 miles today :smoke what a difference tonys burns are HOT:woot: :grd i love the way she runs now just gonna have to be careful the trannys ready anytime after 245,xxx on original tranny and shes buildin quite a bit of boost!!! while we were there we did the ccv mod, shimmed the fuel regulator and put on a fuel pressure gauge :thanks: hope to have pics and vids up in the next few days
i have a bts tranny in my truck they are just south of branson in arkansas it cost about $3900 but man is it awesome. i am gearing up to have tony burn a chip for myself. i have only heard good things about him.
www.brianstruckshop.com

#4 ·
in the 60 and 80 setting im building between 20 and 30 depending on acceleration but in the 140 it jumps to 35 and better really quick and with my stock turbo and old tranny im still hesitant to really get into it the acceleration is awesome its really snappy and pulls hills great it gives you a big grin now as far as smoke its fairly decent in 140 and pretty minimal in the other settings ill let you know what i get mileage wise in the near future once i get done playin

#5 ·
ive thought about a bts but 3900 is alot of money im lookin around to see if anyone can build one like it and stand behind it but if that fails i will go with bts for sure

#6 ·
Hey Jeff how many times did you almost have a heart attack yesterday??LOL LOL

Oh yeah, we can't forget about the oil bath you got...:roflmao: :roflmao:

You know after I got home last night I got to thinking about all that beer in your cooler we never did drink...:damnit

All in all it was a fun day and your alls Fire Station doubles as a great shop.:Thumbup:

Whenever Pup is ready to do his truck I am ready to come back down there, but next time I plan to not forget about the beer.:Thumbup:

Later,
Darrell

#8 ·
yea thanks for the oil bath it sure lubed my eye up just glad it didnt take my head off and i hope its all in workin order know im tired of heart attacks lol and i kept offerin you beer startn at 10 next time ull drink with me lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.