The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Spartan Diesel Tech
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to the track sometime in the next few weeks. I will be running the new 350 tune, and probably the 310 tune as well. My setup will include a new full Suncoast and Pro Comp traction bars. I am also going to a slightly smaller tire from what I have now. The current tires are 35.2 tall and 12.9 wide. The new tires will be Toyo AT 305/60/20's which are 34.3 tall and 12.6 wide. What do you guys think I can run with this setup???

NOTE - I ran a [email protected] with the original 310 production tune, Spartan TCM, Air Dog II, intake, and exhaust last September. This was with the stock tranny, my current tires, tail gate off, spare tire on, and no traction bars.

·
194 Posts

·
192 Posts
I am going to the track sometime in the next few weeks. I will be running the new 350 tune, and probably the 310 tune as well. My setup will include a new full Suncoast and Pro Comp traction bars. I am also going to a slightly smaller tire from what I have now. The current tires are 35.2 tall and 12.9 wide. The new tires will be Toyo AT 305/60/20's which are 34.3 tall and 12.6 wide. What do you guys think I can run with this setup???

NOTE - I ran a [email protected] with the original 310 production tune, Spartan TCM, Air Dog II, intake, and exhaust last September. This was with the stock tranny, my current tires, tail gate off, spare tire on, and no traction bars.
Let me drive it and ill get ya in the low 12's :woot:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts