The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to start things back up. ill get pics later.

Garrett

·
1,423 Posts
So Cal

San Diego Is In The House.We Have a Truck Challenge at Glamis Sand Dunes Coming Up New Years

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
San Diego Is In The House.We Have a Truck Challenge at Glamis Sand Dunes Coming Up New Years
what kind of challenge? wish i could make it but $$$ running short and truck needs repairs, probably not gonna make it out there til next holiday weekend after new years :(

Attachments

·
1,423 Posts
We all Play A Game Of follow the leader from Gecko Park To olds ,Then To Taco, Then To china wall.By that time all the Pu**ys in the Grope will be out by then.You have to have a bad a** truck To Make It To China Wall From Taco.Pm Me If You Want To Be In It,Fun Watching Some Gommers That Think They Can Drive Get Stuck.If you Cant Get out in 5 mins we GPS you In and Leave YOU THERE to Think About your ride.So bring Water ! I will come back And pull you out for $100 dollars,that is $250 off of recovery cost.Ron

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
I can almost guarantee I can go anywhere you can (or try at least!). As far as getting stuck, doesnt happen too often for me out there (I air down low, and got plenty of power :D).

As for getting pulled out, Ill keep my money, thats what having friends is for :cool:

As far as next time ill be out there, I am not sure, as my finances looking like i wont be making it for at least a month+ :(

·
1,423 Posts
You can Have A friend help you but he to will be out if he stays behind the group.No body goes where I go In Glamis .I hear Them all say they will try tho.:D

·
10 Posts
Does anyone have pics from Friday night?????

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
as far as being pulled out, my buddy would have pockets lined with cash if he charged people for pulling them out. thanksgiving weekend i cant even remember all the people he pulled out, including a couple of doubles, a motorhome, and a triple pull uphill outta olds. ;)

im sure if i got stuck id face the typical ridicule of friendly joking, but i wouldnt pay anything other than being constantly ridiculed about it. :p

and Cummins 1ton, our SoCal Truck Nights thread went bye bye with the old threads, and we had some pictures up from last friday :( maybe we will have that thread up and going again soon (i hope).

·
1,423 Posts
Yah,sounds like fun Can We go on the next one? new friends are all good to have.and we only charge for the beer and food we have to bring back out if you are still there. Help is free,but if we have to take charge you pay.

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
sure, the meets are open to anyone with a diesel truck... if thats what you meant.

we'll get more info posted up on the meet time and place... :D

·
1,423 Posts
Thank you.Ron

·
98 Posts
We all Play A Game Of follow the leader from Gecko Park To olds ,Then To Taco, Then To china wall.By that time all the Pu**ys in the Grope will be out by then.You have to have a bad a** truck To Make It To China Wall From Taco.Pm Me If You Want To Be In It,Fun Watching Some Gommers That Think They Can Drive Get Stuck.If you Cant Get out in 5 mins we GPS you In and Leave YOU THERE to Think About your ride.So bring Water ! I will come back And pull you out for $100 dollars,that is $250 off of recovery cost.Ron
That sounds like it'd be fun to watch. My truck wouldn't do so well but i have a yota that could go anywhere your truck could go and more. To bad im gonna be out at superstitions over new years. Oh well maybe next time.

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
To bad im gonna be out at superstitions over new years.
super is looking more realistic to me over new years, though not sure if my one friend who always goes there is goin there or if he is even going anywhere new years...

its a good hour+ closer to home than glamis is....

we'll see if im even in socal come new years or not...

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the GF cant get the 2nd off so i dont think i want to head out for a day only. but then again, i might leave her behind. head up thurs night and come home sat night.

Garrett

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here's pics from friday night

LOL

Garrett

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #20