The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
Those are awesome, thanks for sharing. Good luck with the truck, and here's to getting some tunes for the 6.4.

·
Powered By Ford
2,438 Posts
Rainman said:
no work today..:40oz
if you're truck didn't have a reverse rake it'd look really good!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Rainman said:
can't wait for some Harley headlights...
You know you can put your lights in an oven and pull glass off and paint the silver black...If you can't wait:Thumbup: You'd probably be the first...or close to it.

·
771 Posts
Your truck is looking pretty good Rainman. I like the wheels.

·
Slow 6.0
1,554 Posts
good lookin 08, pics are kinda dark tho lets see her in the sun!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Nice and sleek dude...looking real good

·
Registered
753 Posts
I10HaulR said:
You know you can put your lights in an oven and pull glass off and paint the silver black...If you can't wait:Thumbup: You'd probably be the first...or close to it.
...and they look damn good too! These are actually tinted on the inside due to the amount of amber on the lenses.

Overkill's Rig

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone for the compliments. The truck is now dirty as hell, good thing I took those pics while the truck was clean. The wheels are jesse james lawless 8's 20x10. Those headlight Bear Hunter posted look sick, I think I might have to tear my lights apart and do that. After I painted the grill the head light stand out a little too much...

·