The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey got some new small mods done to the truck just thought I would share.
First got some new meats nitto trail grappler 35x12.50r18 wrapped around some rockstars and then I shaved the f-350 emblems filled the holes smoothed them out and hit them with some paint. Loving the look of the shaved emblems make it real smooth.

·
coreystroke02
171 Posts
Looks good! How do you like those tires? Are they noisy on the highway much?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good! How do you like those tires? Are they noisy on the highway much?
So far I like them and they do humm pretty good on the highway I don't think they are as quiet as other people say. They are alittle quiet then the toyo m/ts I had and the gfb KM2 I had on last though.

The running boards will probably have to stay the way they are for now because the wife will not like lugging the baby into the truck with higher running boards. Thats why I don't even have a leveling kit on yet and she would notice. They are going to be hit with some line-x when I get the bed, bed rails, tailgate, bumpers and rocker panels done though.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but I do like the look of yours raised up.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks,

My wife is only 5' tall, so when I raised the truck and raised the running boards it made it hard for her to get in. Then I put on the 37's now she can't reach anything to even pull herself into the truck.

This I like lol

·
442 Posts
That dually is sick!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts