The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
8,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been one hectic couple of weeks, so I haven't had the time to get on to get this post done, but there are some vendors that I really really need to thank for the great service and assistance they provided me over the past month or so.

DP-Tuner:
Jody and Diane...my heartfelt thanks go out to you both. I asked Jody for some tuning for my new 6L Excursion that would help out on the mileage and be mild enough to keep me from blowing coolant. He provided me a tune that did both. Considering that I am running winter fuel...I will still accept 17mpg on the interstate running between 70 and 75 mph. He helped this computer dummy download the files onto my SCT...and how to get the SCT to work with the Ex. I am so blessed to be able to call you both friends.

GOS Performance:
Aden and Steel...I am not sure there is anything I could say about you guys that hasn't been said in the past. It's to the point that all I need to do is ask either one of you if you have something, and if you do to ship it. Your customer service is top-shelf...and I have never been dissapointed with any transaction I had. With the Ex...I simply asked Aden to ship me all the filters that I needed (oil and fuel) along with a fumoto valve...and the order was sent out later that day.

And finally:
Midwest Transmission
Dan (SoGrand) offers some of the most unbelievable customer service that I have had the pleasure of experiencing. We were headed over to the cities in the Ex for a hockey tourney. I knew I needed to get the EGR delete done...and I don't trust anybody around here. I called him, set up the appointment and we worked out a time to meet and swap vehicles. The big Christmas Eve/Day blizzard put an end to that meeting. So Dan just drove up to the cities, dropped off his truck and picked up the Ex...which worked out to be nearly a 3 hour round trip drive. And he repeated it the next day when he brought my Ex back up to Minneapolis. In addition, I knew that my schedule was hectic and the Ex was approaching oil change time. I asked Dan if he would be able to change the oil for me, and his answer was simply...with what brand? And on top of that...Dan is a helluva guy in person...and one that you know when you meet him his handshake and word mean something.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Dave,
Thank you very much. It's nice to know we are doing our jobs correctly. Have a great new year.
Aden

·
758 Posts
Thanks Dave. Like Aden said it is nice that we are doing our jobs correctly. When you are ready for more work give me a call. I will be glad to help out. Next time i will let you take my new truck so the ride is better! :poke

Dan

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
I will second that about GOS Performance and Aden. He sent out my stuff even though I was having issues with my credit card. Standup guy in my book and I will be doing business with them again in the future.

Reactions: Steel

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Thank you so much, Dave! We appreciate you, too!!!

We are also fortunate to be able to do buisness with Aden and Dan. They're both great people to do buisness with.

·
1,649 Posts
hey dan when u get your new truck im guna need an oil change on the fummins so ill switch ya for the day LOL, dan is the man!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts