The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found an 07 2500 ccsb dmax 4x4 clean interior everything works for 24k with 71k miles on it, should i jump on it or say no cause of the high mileage, this truck shopping thing is wearing me out, so im about to buy it, ahhhh!!!!

·
5,365 Posts
kbb.com ???

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
Ok, your stupid. :haha

:happymugs Now, back to your truck. Check KBB.com and nada.com to see what a truck like that is worth in your area. Then take the truck out for a ride and see if you like it and how it behaves.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
71k miles??? that's practically brand new!! i bought mine with around 80k miles.... im still happy with it :thumbsup

·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it got nabbed right out from under me, and yeah i had a 7.3 ford, never again will i make that mistake, thanks guys one of these days im gonna join the ranks of you proud chevy owners, guess im just holding out for the right one

·
1,709 Posts
Well it got nabbed right out from under me, and yeah i had a 7.3 ford, never again will i make that mistake, thanks guys one of these days im gonna join the ranks of you proud chevy owners, guess im just holding out for the right one
Just keep a lookin. The right one will jump right out at you.

Good Luck on your adventure.:thumbsup

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
Dont get discouraged bud, I was looking for over 6 months before I found my truck. You will find one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts