The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Southern California TRUCK NIGHTS!!!​

A Great event for All Truck Enthusiasts!

Those that are from So Cal, Nor Cal, or even if you’re from out of state and visiting Southern Cali, you are all more than welcome to come out.

Street bikers have their Bike Night, and import tuners have their Import Nights, so thought of something for us with our trucks:
“TRUCK NIGHTS”
Got together with the helpful marketing team at Super Autobacs in Stanton and they are happy to let us utilize their parking lot for this truck event.

Here are the details:

Dates:
1st and 3rd Friday Night of Every Month

Time:
7PM Meet-Up Time
Dinner and a Cruise If Possible

12645 Beach Blvd.
Stanton, CA 90680

It will be held in the Parking Lot of Super Autobacs in the city of Stanton.
Event will be held in the Parking Lot of Super Autobacs in the city of Stanton.
Here's a link to their website:

http://www.autobacsusa.com/

Good Eating:
Parking Lot has a Red Robin Restaraunt, Yuki Sushi, Pizza, Sometimes cruise down to Carls jr

Super Autobacs only asks that we don’t race, speed or do burnouts in their parking lot.

The Truck Night event has been a great success and continues to embody a unity of diesel enthusiasts in the Southern California region. When we come together for these events we are all supporting our great love for our Trucks and we gain awesome friendships along the way.

Please try to keep this thread on the topic of Truck Nights.
Feel free to post your Truck Night stories as well as Truck Night Photos and/or Truck Night videos.

Come show off your ride and hang out with other Diesel nuts like you!

Hope to see you at Truck Night where the Southern California Diesel Truck family continues to grow and thrive!

Feel free to PM me with any questions about this event.

Thanks,
Joe

This post was originally made by Joe, due to the recent loss of the server i have posted it. All of us from So Cal Diesel Trucks Invite anyone to attend the TRUCK NIGHTS !

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
Good job getting this back up here on such short notice Greg. Oh, and dont forget to tell Joe he needs to sign up over here again.

Hope this provides info to those who have asked about it!

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
glad this is back up. ill start posting pics over here again later.

Garrett

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
well us texas boys must go to three and do some stuff. haha SIKE =\

·
10 Posts
any pics from friday night

·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
truck nights is this friday.

We will be discussing either an ortega cruise, beach cruise and bonfire or anything else.

We may set up a bonfire for saturday or sunday so be there to cast your opinion !!!

starts at 7. if we go to ortega again we will probably be on the road by 7:45 or 8 so be there early.

7 Pm start.

·
Socal Diesel Trucks
499 Posts
I'll be there early as usual . When you guys come up with a place that is easy to get 20+ trucks to all together we will go for it .

Ortega cruise just works so perfectly . Plus I like shoving the kodiak up the tail of that fire truck .

The gilrscouts want to go to the beach and hold hands around a firepit ... sounds gay !!

Johnny

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
ill be there early like usual. probably 630 or so. ortega should be a fun cruise destination again. i want to get dirty. plus, i havent washed my truck in forever so i might as well get it dirty one more time before i clean it real good.

Garrett

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
so whats the story with the SD boys comin up? i hear that tattoo is drivin and ron is ridin with?

Garrett

·
286 Posts
so whats the story with the SD boys comin up? i hear that tattoo is drivin and ron is ridin with?

Garrett
I got skunked on this one (forgot my wifes bday is friday) Ill be at the next one for sure tho!

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
Same here Garrett , was going to wash my truck yesterday and said to myself .... WHY !

I havnt washed mine since before Glamis Thanksgiving . LOL
well i just washed mine. i think im gonna bust out the buffing wheel to get rid of some of those racing stripes before i add new ones.

we're going to ortega right? i wanna do some off roading!

Garrett

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
ill try and make it. dont know if im gonna though.

TTT tho, Truck Night tomorrow night! word!

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
and the aftermath

oh, there used to be a back up light right there

Garrett

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
And you wonder why your FICM and GPM are taking a crap on you... looks good tho.... you went sanding.. LOL

1 - 20 of 292 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.