The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Got Diesel?
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled up-side a hemi durango that had tinted windows, and hemi written all over the damn thing, not really expecting a fight noticing the handicapped sticker in the window, and an older gentleman driving.

Well he launched and squealed his tires pretty good I'll give him that, he then jerked into my lane infront of me, I pulled into the slow lane and :93C_peelo caught him at about 50, then we both slowed for the next light where pe promptly rolled down his window and gave me a the #1 :bow: , or he was prepairing to pick a bugger that only his middle finger could reach. :poke: :LAME:

I had 800lbs of sand in the back and squealed a little in first and a little bit in second. I think traction was key in this little race between lights.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Nice Kill. I work near the Chrysler plant in Newark Delaware and at 10 pm I guess it's lunch time for them and see dodge trucks and durango's and other magnum cars at wawa. I already taking out half of them at the light leaving wawa headed back to work. No match for the powerstroker. :evil:

·
Registered
183 Posts
LOL! Nice kill. I whacked a modded Hemi this summer. It had friggin hemi written all over it, EVERYWHERE!!!

As I went walking by him on the highway, my buddy rolled down the window and pointed at my subtle little duramax badge, and just smirked. :evil: :poke:

·
3,630 Posts
I had a kid in a slightly modded Hemi ask to race at HRP a while back......of course I said O.K. Him and his buddy laughed.....little did they know...LOL
I did'nt even spool it at the line...had him by at least 8 at the lights....so I hit the brakes early just to rub it in....LOL

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
not quite a hemi, but the other night i ate a F-body camaro in a lincoln Aviator....LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts