The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Just wondering if the 150 tune is supposed to stop the regen cycle on the DPF. My truck hasn't gone through a regen in probably about 500kms. I just put the 150 tune on the other day with about 100kms on it since. This evening on the way to work it tried to go through a regen cycle but turned off as soon as it came on. Any ideas??

Thanks.

·
1,606 Posts
I've been considering getting a Spartan and only running the lower HP tunes that leave the DPF on. How do you like the 150? Do you notice a big increase in HP?

·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 150 is very nice, and honestly I can't wait to get my exhaust on so I can load the 275. But the power gains on the 150 are very noticable.

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
If you loaded a dpf on tune then it will go into regen when it needs too. It will not display it on the Dash as some of the stock files do.....

·
411 Posts
Just make sure it is a dpf on tune that your running if the dpf is still on the truck and not a dpf off tune......

·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, I did select the 150 DPF on tune. Just had a bad experience last time the "regen" came on then shut off right after (This WAS pre-tuned). But again, I love the tune. I did a nice smoke show this morning on the way home from work across an intersection until I let off the pedal. It was F'N awesome, even with the 150 tune the power gains are tremendous!

·
411 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts