The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Dont Know
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Bandimere Speedway tonight to see what it would do 1st run was a 14.04 2nd was a 13.88. 1st one was against a ricer not sure the type 2nd one was against a mustang GT. My first time on the drag strip had a blast, just wanted to share.

·
Truck Toyz
653 Posts
That's a beautiful race track. Nice time too.

·
2,126 Posts
That looks like a nice racetrack, what the elevation there?

·
Wyoming Cowboy
157 Posts
Nice runs, especially at that elevation.:thumbsup

A few of us from Wyoming are planning on going down this August for the diesel drags.

·
356 Posts

A few of us from Wyoming are planning on going down this August for the diesel drags.
Thats an awesome time on just a tuner!

I will definetely be there this year too, I hope to see some fast fords hit the track this year. I'll run mine but it wont be that spectacular.

·
100 Posts
I live 5 min from Bandimere Speedway and it is more like 6000 feet
Iam bumed that i missed last night it was a good night to make power
(nice and cool with good air)

·
Registered
639 Posts
WOW what an awesome track....I would go there just for the views.

Good runs bro...thats some thin air up there.

·
Team White
727 Posts
I went to an NHRA event there a few years back, what a great place. Colorado is nice...

·
212 Posts
The Mile-High Nationals is awesome. If you ever get the chance to go...you won't be dissapointed.

Mike :usflag

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
The nice thing about your time is that your 60 footer was realitively slow which means you weren't launching to hard, I bet you could get close to 13.50!!! Nice job and thanks for posting!

·
Dont Know
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How much boost do yall launch at? Any other tips.....Gotta try and show up all those ATS stickerd up trucks.

·
Dont Know
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Went back again tonight made 3 runs. Managed to squeeze out a 13.6 tonight. Do yall think I can get in the 12s with Nitrous?

·
Gettin By
73 Posts
I think you should take a trip down to Pueblo West and see the boys at Elite for head studs if you use N2O. You might have the top end of that 6.4 on C - 470 @ the 1/8 mi. :haha

·
Registered
162 Posts

I will be there too with a couple of others. I am going to drag my 5'er down and stay the weekend. The wife said it was ok! :thumbsup:haha

·
Dont Know
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think you should take a trip down to Pueblo West and see the boys at Elite for head studs if you use N2O. You might have the top end of that 6.4 on C - 470 @ the 1/8 mi. :haha
Lets hope not:( but I will find out I guess.

·
BCJAG72
139 Posts
I thought guys were running better times then that with the 250, low 13's ? Not throwing insults here, just confused. Did you beat the Stang?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts