The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have evidence, proof or even know for sure if there is any power difference between the two. I have to have the V3 for the cold weather up here in Canada, but I've erased my V2 and would like to run it in the summer if there is actually a difference. Do you think I could get it from Nutty again or is there not enough difference to even bother with it?

·
Super *********
305 Posts
I dyno'd the two and saw more power with the V3 then the V2 Also a better power curve with V3. I have yet to dyno V4 but it is sure to spank both of them!

V1 was an animal and was crazy to run but it layed down some good numbers and was almost unusable!

Reactions: skter97

·
499 Posts
I dyno'd the two and saw more power with the V3 then the V2 Also a better power curve with V3. I have yet to dyno V4 but it is sure to spank both of them!

V1 was an animal and was crazy to run but it layed down some good numbers and was almost unusable!
hey what type of number did you dyno with the v3 thats what im running and was just curious what type of power it put down.. and you really think the v4 is stronger, i was told that the v4 dose not have any more power but its just another tune revision just for cold weather.. what did nutty say about the v4.. thanks

·
Super *********
305 Posts
I got 523 out V3. with 35's and 6"lift Not sure if the lift affects anything but the tires do

Reactions: skter97

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nutty tells me there is no version 4, what gives???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts