The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is this tune? $200? $300?
i want it but the site doesn't have it on there?

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
I asked if they give discounts for us who bought the 250 before the 275 was available about a month ago, and have brought it up on all the forums and still havent got an answer....

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
discount would be nice but why would they discount a product that everyone wants and will eventually shell out the dough for it anyway cause you cant live without it:haha
:wedgie dangit!

ohh well I bet I dont care how much it costs as I thrash my stock tires:happymugs

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
You also need to look at it another way. How would you feel if you paid $300 for it, then they discounted it and sold it to me for $200.

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You also need to look at it another way. How would you feel if you paid $300 for it, then they discounted it and sold it to me for $200.
I would feel like you got a dang good deal!:haha:thumbsup

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
Well, that is true for sure....:)

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
I would feel like they discontinued it... so it should be cheaper for you. But the first people who bought the tuners when the 275hp tune was not available is why Spartan is Spartan to us 6.4 owners cause of word of mouth from myself, and numerous others who were the first in line to buy their product!

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will get my 275 tune for $150!!!
I faxed in the reciept for my SCT and they gave me a $150 discount :happymugs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts