The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It says on the Spartan site that you can correct the Speedometer if you ard running larger tires. Does anyone know how to do this? I was looking and i couldnt figure it out.
Thanks

·
179 Posts
It says on the Spartan site that you can correct the Speedometer if you ard running larger tires. Does anyone know how to do this? I was looking and i couldnt figure it out.
Thanks
Dashdaq is supposed be comming out with something, but that has been said quite a while back...hasn't happened yet. Spartan can correct each tune for a fee or they have 3 tune package deal. Contact Spartan

·
gitch ya pool!
9 Posts
I was banned for life from spartan because of *****ing about the things that needed fine tuned with thier stuff, and this was one of them. Long story short, they assured me it would be done 2 years ago. LOL Needless to say, I don't have spartan anymore.

·
Spartan Diesel Tech
969 Posts
I was banned for life from spartan because of *****ing about the things that needed fine tuned with thier stuff, and this was one of them. Long story short, they assured me it would be done 2 years ago. LOL Needless to say, I don't have spartan anymore.
I am sure that you went about it nicely if you were banned bud....:thumbsup

And as for the tire size stuff.....we have to wait for Emotions to get it done. Until they finish it, we can't do anything but wait just like the rest of you. Mick and Matt have both been on them about it, but that is all that can be done. If someone wants tire size adjustment bad enough, pay the $150 for the 3 tunes, and run those custom tunes (make sure you get 3 you will be fine using always) until Emotions gets the update to us.

·
34 Posts
Called donna twice and sent info twice, still no tune. First call they where just behind and the second call she said they where waiting on some new software.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts