The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well currently i have a dually with a 10 inch lift on 39.5 iroks and im running the spartan 210 program right now. Everything is running great and i have no complaints whatso ever. My question is who all out there has the 250, 275, and of coarse the 310 program on a lifted dually and how do you like it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah ive followed alot of your threads and posts, and everything ive read is great. I just figured that my truck tips the scales at roughly 9600 lbs so i thought the weight might have a little factor in overall performance and gas milage.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Yeah ive followed alot of your threads and posts, and everything ive read is great. I just figured that my truck tips the scales at roughly 9600 lbs so i thought the weight might have a little factor in overall performance and gas milage.
Thats a BIG rig...mine is 8750 with me and 1/4 tank....I would say that you could use the 310 power to get moving..lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
there's a guy on here with a big red dually that's lifted pretty big and i think he weighs a tad over 10k lbs... i'm pretty sure he's run high 13s too LOL

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
haha yeah i totally agree. When the truck had stock power it wouldnt even do a burnout!! I need more powa!!!
Your going to love the 310 when it comes out. I have it on both trucks and it's great. You guys should see a post from Matt hopefully tonight with some new dyno numbers for the 310. I can say this, it's above what Rudy had, and his was 564.

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
Thats great mick.

AS for the original poster, i think his name on there is badsuperduty, he has a lifted truck on 22 alcoas 37 inch toyo's, i saw the truck and its bad arse, he runs the 275 all the time if im not mistakin, and loves it so im sure you will too

·
411 Posts
Is he the guy from Wyoming, or somewhere up there????

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice!!Thanks for all the replys. I cant wait to see what this 310 can do in my truck. hopefully it becomes availible soon. Ill have to check out that guys truck and post some of mine.

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
I still want to see that monster at night all lit up :thumbsup

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
If thats the case. The truck should come with a surgon general warning.

"STANDING IN FRONT OF THE TRUCK WHEN THE LIGHTS ARE ON WILL CAUSE SKIN CANCER, TEMPORARY BLINDNESS, KILL VAMPIRES AND THE OCCASIONALLY PUPPY"

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
If thats the case. The truck should come with a surgon general warning.

"STANDING IN FRONT OF THE TRUCK WHEN THE LIGHTS ARE ON WILL CAUSE SKIN CANCER, TEMPORARY BLINDNESS, KILL VAMPIRES AND THE OCCASIONALLY PUPPY"
You got me rollin on that one :haha

·
411 Posts

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
Did you guys see the dyno results that Matt posted on the powerstroke.org??? Pretty impressive.

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/6-4l-performance-parts-discussion/96861-310-dyno-results.html

Would go great with that big red truck!!!
Yeah the beast would hustle with that.

I know. I've been trying to get ahold of him.:bang I bought Pahrumps fuel systen and want to be the first one to break 600 with fuel alone but I need the 310. I think with the FASS I should get to 610-20whp.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts