The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I opened another thread because Spartan had the original closed. Spartan, you guys can write all the misleading information that you want but I have facts and documentation. I attempted to contact your company many times within the last two months and no replies from you. The program doesn't work because you guys sent me tunes to a vehicle not mines. The SD card that I have doesn't have my VIN. Again, the SD card was programmed with the wrong Vehicle Identification Number. Let me recap. Ordered tunes, tunes sent via email, downloaded tunes, tunes did not work, called Spartan about tunes not working, Matt sends SD card, SD card progammed with wrong VIN, Matt tells me another SD card coming, and I never receive or hear from Spartan again. This is your mistake and your fault. You have my email and phone. Not hard to right a wrong.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I suggest you check with UPS on the tracking number posted in the other thread.

We have already shipped you an SD card pre-loaded to the Spring, TX address. Apparently you didn't pay too much attention to the posts...or the pictures.

The package was shipped with your name and your address, and was confirmed delivered.

·
Team White
727 Posts
His thread was locked on the other thread so i guess hes moving to a new site until this one gets locked too.

Matt, check your PM's

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never got a second SD card from you guys. I never knew a second SD card was sent. I tried contacting you guys for several months...no replies. I tried calling several days ago. You knew there was a problem. Did you ever think the package was misplaced if left on a doorstep? You have no proof I received the package yet its my problem the tunes were wrote with the incorrect VIN. I hate starting a thread with this title but what would you do. I can't be blamed for improper VIN. Like I said, you have my email and number.

·
568 Posts

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't read or type wrong. The VIN was identical to mine. Only the last 4 or 5 digits were different. Matt acknowledged the mistake and said another would be sent. This happened in Febuary.

·
The Big Meanie
5,220 Posts
keep it civil guys.........................keep it civil

:bubbakevin:bubba

·
123 Posts
I guess that if you guys only have 1 unhappy customer its not all tha bad. Can't make everyone in this world happy I guess. I am sorry that your tunes don't work.

·
568 Posts
I guess that if you guys only have 1 unhappy customer its not all tha bad. Can't make everyone in this world happy I guess. I am sorry that your tunes don't work.

It just seems that with all of the happy people out there with Spartan, something doesn't add up. I mean, threatening a lawsuit on a public forum? There seems to be more to it. I dont care one way or another ( I will be going Spartan when the funds permit it) but it just seems a bit odd.:happymugs

·
Whipersnapper
681 Posts
I never got a second SD card from you guys. I never knew a second SD card was sent. I tried contacting you guys for several months...no replies. I tried calling several days ago. You knew there was a problem. Did you ever think the package was misplaced if left on a doorstep? You have no proof I received the package yet its my problem the tunes were wrote with the incorrect VIN. I hate starting a thread with this title but what would you do. I can't be blamed for improper VIN. Like I said, you have my email and number.

Your move.

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts

·
Truck Toyz
653 Posts

Your move.

How is that proof that HE received the package. All that says is that the package was left on his porch in Spring,TX. He never signed for it..........

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
Never said it was proof that he signed for it. It's proof that it was delivered, plain and simple.

From Matt's original post:

The last time we shipped, I emailed you once and left 2 voicemails on your phone asking if you needed it shipped to your Chicago or Texas address and got no response- so after 3 days I shipped it to your Texas address, being the last place you requested it sent.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Never said it was proof that he signed for it. It's proof that it was delivered, plain and simple.

From Matt's original post:

The last time we shipped, I emailed you once and left 2 voicemails on your phone asking if you needed it shipped to your Chicago or Texas address and got no response- so after 3 days I shipped it to your Texas address, being the last place you requested it sent.
That is correct, Paul. I DID make multiple attempts to contact him despite him saying otherwise. As a matter of fact, I'll be more than happy to post the email and cutouts of the phone record if he wants to insist that I'm a liar.

Let me make this perfectly plain and simple- send the unit back. I'll load it so and then verify that the tunes are in it, and return it to you. Everything past that is on you.

I just don't know how much simple I can make it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
How is that proof that HE received the package. All that says is that the package was left on his porch in Spring,TX. He never signed for it..........
It isn't proof that he received it. It's proof of one of the multiple attempts we've made to correct the situation even when his lack of response is as bad as he claims ours is.

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
I opened another thread because Spartan had the original closed. .
Spartan did NOT have it closed. I closed it so people wouldn't pile on you. So I did you a favor. But hey, since you opened another you must not mind. So I'll leave this one open. Good luck.

·
568 Posts

Should Spartan have hand delivered the damned thing to make sure HE got it? Give me a break.

I sent a Warn Winch back to get repaired. Guess what, it never showed up. File the necessary paper work and roll with the punches. Im out a Winch, and 2 people were fired from the post office it went through for stealing ****. Is that Warn's fault?

Maybe since it was delivered to your porch, and you never got it, the neighborhood kids got it. Go beat them up and demand them to tell you where it's at.:thumbsup

·
Registered
146 Posts
I opened another thread because Spartan had the original closed. Spartan, you guys can write all the misleading information that you want but I have facts and documentation. I attempted to contact your company many times within the last two months and no replies from you. The program doesn't work because you guys sent me tunes to a vehicle not mines. The SD card that I have doesn't have my VIN. Again, the SD card was programmed with the wrong Vehicle Identification Number. Let me recap. Ordered tunes, tunes sent via email, downloaded tunes, tunes did not work, called Spartan about tunes not working, Matt sends SD card, SD card progammed with wrong VIN, Matt tells me another SD card coming, and I never receive or hear from Spartan again. This is your mistake and your fault. You have my email and phone. Not hard to right a wrong.
I don't see how this is our mistake (or even mine as I make the files) as they were made according to the information that you provided:

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: Fred J xxxxx Jr <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 6:15:59 AM
Subject: Re: Send Tunes Please

Here is a link to your calibration files.Please download, unzip, then drag and drop them into the transfer folder on your sd card to install.

http://spartandieseltech.com/calibrations/1FTSW21R68ED59299MILLER.zip

If you are have any questions, please visit our forums at this link: http://www.spartandieseltech.com/forum/

Please note that this link will be active for only 7 days.

64 Calibrations

To: 64 Calibrations <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 7:43:07 PM
Subject: RE: Send Tunes Please

VIN: 1FTSW21R68ED59299

Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 7:09 PM
To: Fred J xxxxx Jr
Subject: Re: Send Tunes Please

Fred,

I sent you an email a while back explaining that I can't make the files for you without your VIN.

Scott

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 9:27:04 AM
Subject: Send Tunes Please

Matt,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Sorry to bother you guys during the holidays but I need my tunes. Tunes go to my hunt trunk and I’m here for a limited time. Please email me 75, 175, 210, and 250 RWHP Tunes.

Thank You

Fred

As you can see, I even made your files when I was off for the holidays. The last email that I received from you was dated January 13, 2009 when you requested access to our forums, nothing after that.

Nutty

·
The Big Meanie
5,220 Posts
plain and simple here..........there IS PROOF that it was delivered.......is Spartan supposed to pay extra for the UPS driver to track you down and hold your hand? NO, it was delivered, and it has been proven. If your not home to get it, sound to me like your next beef should by with UPS....go bother them....................

·
568 Posts
plain and simple here..........there IS PROOF that it was delivered.......is Spartan supposed to pay extra for the UPS driver to track you down and hold your hand? NO, it was delivered, and it has been proven. If your not home to get it, sound to me like your next beef should by with UPS....go bother them....................

:eek:wned

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.