The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one had any luck from this guys ? I try an call never an answer leve messeges never a call back .. Seems too b sum real sorry customer service too me ..I try an give there places the benifit of the doubt i know they get busy but after u try so much too reach them an never a response i feel its time too go someplace else where they care if the have ur business.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well im running a set of 175 sticks now im looking 4 a turbo an fuel system an a trans in a short time .

·
1,649 Posts
i was just at blackwidow this weekend and kevin is awesome guy......give them a call i kow he will be helpful

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Im sorry about the problems you have had contacting Matt. His grandfather has been in the hospital and he has spent alot of time up there the last week. If you cannot get to him. Feel free to call me and I can help. I have not been on here alot lately. I was actually helping a buddy install injectors and a turbo on his truck till 9 last night.

·
883 Posts
This is surprising to hear this news about spartan. Matt has bent over backwards to help me with issues I have had in the past. Im sure he will square away with you once his family emergency is resolved.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Are you sure this isn't a troll...Join date 02/08 zero posts other then these? I've never heard anything bad about Spartan before?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Guys,

As Josh stated, I have been gone periodically over the last week due to my grandfather having lung surgery. I am back full-time now. Other than being absolutely swamped, we will be accessible. If you don't get us on the phone, just leave us an email or voicemail and we will get back to you within 48 hours at the latest.

Matt @ Spartan

·
2,035 Posts
I don't buy that about Matt. I called him a while back and he was more than happy to talk to me after hours about problems with my transmission.

If he's having family emergencies you have to cut him some slack...I think it might be a troll as well though, or at least it seems that way.

And Matt I brought the tranny in and they replaced the direct drive solenoid with the upgraded one as well as the line pressure solenoid. There was almost no metal at all in the bottom of the pan. They think the tranny will be just fine...that's why you never heard back from me.

Shaun

·
2,126 Posts
Well I don't know about the guy being a troll. It seems there was just a slight hickup with Spartan Diesel's CS and the guy was unhappy. I don't know if this was the best way to post it though...

·
Registered
598 Posts
Superdutytd said:
I don't know if this was the best way to post it though...
agreed...

·
Work in Progress
171 Posts
:rockon: Well, I am a pleased customer.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.