The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be ordering in the next 2 weeks. Looking Spartan tuner w/ standard 12 tunes up to 250, dpf/cat delete pipe, MBRP 4" Pro 409 stainless duals w/ 5" tips w/out muffler, & dashpod. This is going on a 08 F250 w/ 6.4l. It will be delivered to Rocky Mount, NC zip code 27803. I only have a quote from [email protected] so far.
Currently running Diablo Predator w/ afe drop in filter.

·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be ordering in the next 2 weeks. Looking Spartan tuner w/ standard 12 tunes up to 250, dpf/cat delete pipe, MBRP 4" Pro 409 stainless duals w/ 5" tips w/out muffler, & dashpod. This is going on a 08 F250 w/ 6.4l. It will be delivered to Rocky Mount, NC zip code 27803. I only have a quote from [email protected] so far.
Currently running Diablo Predator w/ afe drop in filter.
CORRECTION-- on the exhaust, it is the XP series w/ 409 stainless & not the PRO series-- Sorry.....

·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vendors, I don't understand you not quoting. I'm sure you want another sale as much as I need to save as much as I can. I'm going to order next week.

·
34 Posts
I am interested in the same thing. I want a spartan programmer with the standard tunes (maybe the 275 tune as well) and need an exhaust. I want duals, don't really care who makes them as long as they'll fit with my 5th wheel hitch and firestone airbags. My truck is all stock otherwise. I already have a S&B CAI sitting in the garage. A mount for the dashdaq if available would be nice as well.

I am in the Marines if anyone offers a military discount. :thanks:

·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am interested in the same thing. I want a spartan programmer with the standard tunes (maybe the 275 tune as well) and need an exhaust. I want duals, don't really care who makes them as long as they'll fit with my 5th wheel hitch and firestone airbags. My truck is all stock otherwise. I already have a S&B CAI sitting in the garage. A mount for the dashdaq if available would be nice as well.

I am in the Marines if anyone offers a military discount. :thanks:
pm dfuser, that is who I got my stuff from. Spartan, MBRP duals, & stnls dpf-cat delete. He was next to Rudy's price but he is in my state & I'd have to pay tax. I have added a aeroturbine muffler to cut down on the blowing sound in the exhaust. Good luck. It will be like a completely different truck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts