The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I daily drive with the 275 tune. I have the afe intake and dpf delete. The truck drives around fine, but when you punch it pulls good to 60 than just drops a gear it never did that before and just falls on its face really bad. If you try punching it again like once you slow down its just sputtering like truck shaking and not pulling. The truck has never thrown a code its a job 1. I am just gonna put it back to stock and trade it in next week... Idk what the problem is... sucks but whatever... :thumbdown

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
Mine does the same thing, but when I punch it again, it takes off, but it gets up to about 60, shifts weird like its doing it twice, and really falls on its face.

·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine does the same thing, but when I punch it again, it takes off, but it gets up to about 60, shifts weird like its doing it twice, and really falls on its face.
ya mine is like sputtering if i stay on the pedal and shakes i dont wanna just hold it bc i have a feeling it will just pop like my 6.0 did lol... its weird i haven't seen any codes or anything....

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Dont trade it in, its most likely not that big of a deal. Have you contacted Spartan or Mick here on these forums? When did you get the 275 tune? Do you know what version it is?

·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dont trade it in, its most likely not that big of a deal. Have you contacted Spartan or Mick here on these forums? When did you get the 275 tune? Do you know what version it is?
Ya I dont really want to get rid of it. I have the 275 V3 I had the V2 but never thought to keep it when i got the V3. The truck has 14,000 miles on it and has been tuned for 6,000.

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
I have the v2.

·
990 Posts
x3 here... mine does the same thing falls right on its face...let out, hammer down again and off it goes... i don't know what it could be... fuel filters are new, but its definitely defueling

·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
x3 here... mine does the same thing falls right on its face...let out, hammer down again and off it goes... i don't know what it could be... fuel filters are new, but its definitely defueling
ya i think mine is a little worse maybe i could make a video... i just dont want it to pop... mine like chugs almost like if i stay in it... its really weird... the trans doesn't feel right anyway

·
Smokin
530 Posts
I had the same problem and they sent me a 275 v4 and fixed all my problems. Contact Mick and he will tell you what to do to get it.

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
so there is a V4 then? I would like to try that one, the V2 doesn't like my truck and the V3 surges right wher you tow. Not complaing just wouldn't mind trying this "V4" to see how it works

·
21 Posts
The 275V4 is much better then the V3. It shifts better and pulls harder. Alot of the V3 problems is the heat.:usflag

Thanks, Mike

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
I have been noticing the heat now, I guess I better call on monday to see If I can get this version....

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
So when you buy the 275 will you be sent the V4 tune? Now i really want it.

·
35 Posts
so I wonder. Us guys with the v3, can we get the v4 as an upgrade or do we need to purchase it. Or would it be better just to wait and get the 310?

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
I believe they will just send the revision to you.

·
990 Posts
they will send the revision to you free of charge as long as you own the said tune... 275, or 250..

·
21 Posts
Just contact spartan by e-mail and let them know that you are having problems with the 275 V3. Give them your info. vin, strat codes,ect. And they should send it out.:usflag

Thanks, Mike

1 - 20 of 20 Posts