The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 F250 with the 6.4 motor with a Spartan Phalanx tuner. The tuner keeps losing communication with the truck. I have rebooted the tuner several times. I have the latest update installed. After the first few times, I was informed that the sleep mode if used often will cause it to lose comm. So I don't use that function anymore. It still loses comm. After months of talking with Spartan techs and a tech at Drew Technologies I was told to have the port in the truck checked. The port was good. Then I was told the cable was bad and Drew technologies sent me a new one. I still have the same problem. I also have a local truck accessory business helping me with this because I am not mechanically inclined or a computer genius. They have now been waiting for 3 weeks for an answer from Spartan tech about sending the chip to them to be checked. Drew Technologies have said the problem is not with the Dash Daq but a programing problem. Has anyone had problems like this and what did you do to fix it?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts