The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my 2008 6.4 f-450 135,000 miles trouble free, got a new f-350 ,what do I have to do to use my spartan tuner on new truck? will it work fine if I just flash it ? they are both automatics

·
Registered
339 Posts
I sold my 2008 6.4 f-450 135,000 miles trouble free, got a new f-350 ,what do I have to do to use my spartan tuner on new truck? will it work fine if I just flash it ? they are both automatics
You will have to pay $325.00 if you set your other truck back to stock. Let us know if we can help.

·
393 Posts
I've had my original DashDaq (Spartan) + DPF Delete exhaust on two 2008 Super Duties and now on my 2010 Super Duty. Each time I traded trucks, I returned my truck to the stock tune. I then E-mailed Spartan the Strategy Info on my new truck and down-loaded the new tunes.

Yeah, I had to pay for the new tunes since they are specific to my particular truck, but it was a heck of a lot cheaper than buying a new DashDaq every time.

If you returned your F450 back to the stock programming, you should be in good shape. If not, I think you may have a more expensive problem.

Send a PM to Mick1955 at Spartan or get his Email address off of their website. He can best advise you on your situation and quote you a price.

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Go buy a Bullydog, I heard you don't have to pay to switch those from truck to truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts