The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had to load the stock tune in the truck and bolt on the stock exhaust!
radiator leaking truck has to go to dealer for repair they will probably do all updates,recalls and tsb's while the truck is there my question is when i get it back will i have a problem reloading my spartan tunes?

p.s. after loading the stock tune last night i drove it about 45-50 miles to let it regen after the regen process wich lasted about 25-30 miles the truck stalled out waited a few minutes and it fired back up is this common ?

·
8 Posts
Had mine done a week ago. I have not loaded the tune back yet, I wan to make sure I have no issues first. From what I have read there are no issues when you load the tune back to your truck. Mine has regened twice and ran like **** before it went in to the dealer and then when I got it back it ran fine in regen.

George

·
BCJAG72
139 Posts
When I put mine back to stock it Regened and then shut down for 45 minutes. Took it to the dealer and they did the recalls and it has done one regen and is running fine now. I am leaving it stock for a while to make sure everything is right before I put the Spartan back on.

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
FX4 Check you DPF pressure sensor. Sounds like it might not be on right or broken. That would explain the stalling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts