The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since you all have posted an update thread. I think I speak for everyone when i say we love to hear from you and know what projects you guys are working on. I'm also curious about the status of the tire size/speedo calibration.

·
Registered
270 Posts
As for the tire size calibrations, they are available at this time. Give us a call if you need more information about it. We haven't "officially" released it because there will be future updates to the flash console firmware to allow changes on-screen, however for those needing it just give us a shout.

It has been a while since I've posted an update. We've been very busy essentially restructuring the company- we have 2 new crew members- Jared (who will typically be answering the phone) and Paul (Mick1955) of whom you all know very well has joined the crew for technical support.

The new up-and-coming website (should be up in just a few days) along with the new crew members should REALLY help with customer service and drop our response time drastically. We've actually been able to start cutting down on call-back and email lists rather than having them pile up:thumbsup

The new site will be a HUGE improvement (just about anything would be over what we have now) by being totally database-driven and integrated with our forums. I'm not going to elaborate on exactly how it's going to work, but I will say that email communication problems and issues downloading files should essentially cease to exist once it's up and running.

Many have requested overhauls to our customer service- and it is underway now:happymugs

As for new tunes and the progress of our engine build, I'm not going to say a lot at the moment- but none is stagnant. Our "logistical" changes will leave much extra time for myself and Scott to work in the drivers' seat rather than consuming all effort scrambling.

·
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
glad that the company is growing :thumbsup

·
518 Posts
great news glad to hear about the growth.
Thanks and good luck!

·
113 Posts
Matt,

How is your engine coming that you had out of your truck? If we upgrade our liftpumps when FASS or any higher volume pump manufacture comes out, will any higher HP tunes come available, or will we have to upgrade the HPFP as well? It seems that a lot of people think that the turbos and injectors have some life left in them before they need to be upgraded. I am anxious to hear an update. Glad to hear business is going well.

·
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Matt,

How is your engine coming that you had out of your truck?
As for new tunes and the progress of our engine build, I'm not going to say a lot at the moment- but none is stagnant. Our "logistical" changes will leave much extra time for myself and Scott to work in the drivers' seat rather than consuming all effort scrambling.
:happymugs

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
:thumbsupI think you guys are doing fine

Jared called me today and we got squared away and he's doin a good job.
:):bluesbros

1 - 9 of 9 Posts