The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of MPG can I see with this ?

Phalanx Flash Console w/3 custom tunes above and Spartan DPF Removal Pipe. Same as our basic package above but includes a DPF removal pipe

*NOTE: Off road use ONLY

Product : phlxwdpfdel | Phalanx Console w/3 custom tunes AND Spartan DPF Removal Pipe | Price/Unit :

·
Registered
339 Posts
What kind of MPG can I see with this ?

Phalanx Flash Console w/3 custom tunes above and Spartan DPF Removal Pipe. Same as our basic package above but includes a DPF removal pipe

*NOTE: Off road use ONLY

Product : phlxwdpfdel | Phalanx Console w/3 custom tunes AND Spartan DPF Removal Pipe | Price/Unit :
Depends on what power level you are using, what kind of truck you have and how you are driving it. I have customers who see 13-15mpg in the city and 19-21mpg on the highway. Let us know if we can help in any way. -Aaron

·
14 Posts
I see 12-15 in the city depending on how often I get into the skinny pedal with the 250 tune. I don't remember what my highway average is since I never really have a whole tank of highway driving. In the city though it's about 2-3 mpg better than I got with it stock.

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
i get 13 in town and 17-19 on the high way with 37's

I towed 10k pounds yesterday with the 275 did a little drag racing and managed 12mpg round trip.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depends on what power level you are using, what kind of truck you have and how you are driving it. I have customers who see 13-15mpg in the city and 19-21mpg on the highway. Let us know if we can help in any way. -Aaron
I will call you tomarrow and we will talk further.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I am running the new 310 and so far 17 mpg....If I can keep my foot off the pedal. Let me know if you need any help. Got them in stock with a variaty of exhaust options.

We also manage the dashdaq for you, fully configured ready to roll.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the spartan DPF comeing from RUDYS hope its here today .I know I get 3 tunes free but is the DPF delete one of the 3 free .

·
2,183 Posts
I have the spartan DPF comeing from RUDYS hope its here today .I know I get 3 tunes free but is the DPF delete one of the 3 free .
all 3 of my free tunes are dpf delete tunes. you get whicheveryou want except for the race tunes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts