The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just getting Spring fever already!!! :toytruck

Well, it's been a long time since I lived up here and need to know what to look forward to in the upcoming months. What pulls, shows, etc are happening, or should plan for??!:confused:

·
683 Posts
It may be too far for you but the premier Dodge event (and to a lesser degree Ford and GM) will be Spring Fling in Dillsburg. Just up the road from Gettysburg. A great event. Where are you "up" from?

·
1,606 Posts
The Butler Fair and Butler Farm show both have pulls. There's always Carlisle too.

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It may be too far for you but the premier Dodge event (and to a lesser degree Ford and GM) will be Spring Fling in Dillsburg. Just up the road from Gettysburg. A great event. Where are you "up" from?
I moved from PA to KY. I lived there for almost 10 years. We had kids and moved back to be closer to the extended family.

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Butler Fair and Butler Farm show both have pulls. There's always Carlisle too.
Yeah, I did miss the Butler rodeo and all of the Carlisle events while we were gone! I think Spring Carlisle will be coming up first!!:thumbsup

·
1,171 Posts
Spring Fling is in March. I started a thread in this section. The Carlisle Truck Nationals in in August. If you come to Spring Fling take the Turnpike to the Gettysburg exit (Route 15). Go South on 15 for about 9 miles. The event is on the right side. You won't be able to miss all of the truck and smoke. Keith

1 - 6 of 6 Posts