Automotive Lighting Experts
Diode Dynamics is excited to introduce our SS5 Bumper LED Pod Light Kit for the 2021+ Ford F-150!
Perfect Fitment. The Bumper LED Pod Light Kit for the 2021-2022 Ford F-150 from Diode Dynamics allows you to mount two SS5 LED pods on the factory bumper. These application-specific brackets were CAD-designed to bolt into place using factory mounting points.
Designed for Performance. Featuring the highest output intensity of any 5-inch LED pod on the market, these auxiliary lamps have been designed for maximum functionality, with patented technology and custom-engineered TIR optics, all in a durable package.
From there, while other options on the market lose as much as 10% of the light output shining through an outer lens, the custom-molded TIR optic in the SS5 serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output. Thanks to this patented and innovative technology, when coupled with high-intensity LED chips, the total intensity of the SS5 is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.
Selectable Backlight. The Stage Series 5" LED Pods included in the White kit feature a selectable backlight with eight different color options, perfect for an extra styling accent, or for more visibility when you’re not using the main beam. Selecting your backlight color is easy - simply alternate the power on and off. There’s no complicated programming with a controller! The SS5's backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing unique accent lighting that you won't find on other LED pods.
NOTE: Due to the yellow lens, the Yellow kit is only available with an Amber backlight color.
Click HERE to check out the SS5 Bumper LED Pod Light Kit for 2021+ Ford F-150!
Functional Output. Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with advanced optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in highly-functional beam patterns with high efficiency.
- Combo pattern combines both the Driving and Flood optics, perfect for all-around use. It shines light downrange in a focused 30x20 Driving beam to punch with distance, and fills in the surrounding area to create a full 70x30 degree pattern. With a row of driving optics in the middle, and a flood optic on the top and bottom, this has been designed to provide extra light for every situation.
- Driving is great for general illumination at speed. Rather than a traditional "spot" pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern shines in a 30x20 degree spread, providing just enough width to fully illuminate the road ahead at high speeds, but still staying focused to avoid too much foreground light. Although the SS5 Driving is too bright to be considered an SAE Auxiliary High Beam, it is perfect for an extra boost of light at speed.
White or Yellow. This kit is available in a cool white or selective yellow color. The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output, and matches most factory LED lighting. The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature, great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road.
Power Level: SS5 Sport Bumper Kit
Sport or Pro. This kit is available at two different power levels. All options use high-intensity LED emitters, and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. The Sport model uses nine high-intensity LEDs for 40W of total power. The Pro model steps things up in a big way, with double the total power at 90W. Click the Specifications tab to see more information.
In the Box:
- Two (2) Application-specific heavy-duty steel brackets for installation on 2021-2022 Ford F-150
- Two (2) Stage Series 5” LED Pods
- One (1) heavy-duty dual-output harness
- Installation Guide
Interchangeable Lens. Need a different beam pattern or color? You can swap it yourself! We offer replacement lenses that allow you to change the color or optic of your Stage Series SS5 Pods.
Snap-on covers. For states that require them, we also offer snap-on covers for your SS5 Pod. These covers are available in a variety of colors and keep your SS5 Pod clean and protected from dirt, dust, or whatever else the road throws your way!
Proven Reliability: Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, along with vibration, moisture intrusion, and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards, just like factory components. They've also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, or email [email protected].
PM us for the free-shipping code (U.S. forum members only)