The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am still decidin what i want to put on my truck 6" stacks or 5" exhaust behinde the back tire with a 7" tip. I want it to look good i like the way stacks look but if I go with them that means no more feelin little ricers windows full of smoke. what yall think would look good. they will be going on a 99' F-350 extended cab long wheel base 4x4. thanks guys.:shrug:

·
4,827 Posts
If you make enough smoke, it doesn't matter. Don't usually need to aim. I can still engulf tailgaters with my stacks. :D

·
1,726 Posts
Personally i like the sleeper look. Well not totally you gotta have a big tip LOL

When you got stacks people expect some smoke to come out. But put a unaticipated cloud out of a single stock exit and it will open eyes!! :evil:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well as of now i have the edge evoulation all the way up an a intake. an it will smoke pretty good i am lookin a new bullet chip were you can program your truck to your own settings. would a 5in exhaust or 6in stacks make my truck a good sound to it like deep tone or would it pop how it does with straight 3in pipe?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts