The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Train horns-$75
10" polk audio sub w/ box- $100 local pick up unless you want to arrange shipping. Work just fine.
5-6x36" Mitre cut stacks Grand Rock. Brand new out of the box never used. Had them for about a year and they've sat in my house. Will take $100+shipping per stack.
5" Grand Rock dual stack kit. Tapers down to 4 inch below the bed for 4" exhaust. I now have 5" behind the bed so no need for stacks anymore. $150+Shipping.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
the stack kit used???

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The stack kit is opened and was fitted to put in the bed but realized with the 6" stacks on it would be too wide for my bed so we took it out to cut it down a little and I never got around to cutting it. Now I have 5"MBRP under the bed and I run a single stack setup for tractor pulls.

I'm not sure who makes the horns but i'll look tomorrow once I get them out of the storage unit. I'm taking pictures of everything too. I'll have to wait to take current pics of the stack kit and stacks till next week when I get back to Texas.

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Give me your emails if you want pics.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts

·
móvil carbón
56 Posts
pics of stacks and stack kit please. and the stacks reduce to 5'' right? [email protected]

·
1,465 Posts
Pics of the horns..... [email protected]

Is it just the horns I assume? No compressor or tanks?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts