The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Quarry trash
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone get me a good price on a set of grand rock 6 inch miter cut stacks for a 2004 four door f250? DPP is out of y pipes, any help need them before christmas.

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
firedawg said:
Can anyone get me a good price on a set of grand rock 6 inch miter cut stacks for a 2004 four door f250? DPP is out of y pipes, any help need them before christmas.

Hey man you are good to go.:Thumbup: :Thumbup: After several calls your stack kit is shipping out today.

Happy Holidays!!!

Thanks,
Darrell

·
Quarry trash
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I appreciate it, You will be remembered.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
95psdF250 said:
Hey man you are good to go.:Thumbup: :Thumbup: After several calls your stack kit is shipping out today.

Happy Holidays!!!

Thanks,
Darrell
SEVERAL calls? are you kiddin' me? It was like 20 or so.....LOL I'm just glad we got ya taken care of!!:Thumbup:

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
crzycowboy said:
SEVERAL calls? are you kiddin' me? It was like 20 or so.....LOL I'm just glad we got ya taken care of!!:Thumbup:

LOL LOL

·
Quarry trash
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well thanks, this is just one of the many mods to come, and like i said you will not be forgoten

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
firedawg said:
Well thanks, this is just one of the many mods to come, and like i said you will not be forgoten
Hey no problem at all... Customer service and satisfaction is our number 1 priority....:Thumbup: :Thumbup:

Thanks,
Darrell

1 - 7 of 7 Posts