The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my stage 1 injectors. They are the stock injectors from my truck that had 110,000 miles when I sent them to Full Force Diesel (Ryan Casserly) to be converted to stage 1's. I spent 800 on the conversion plus there were a few Plunger and Barel assemblies that were scored so I had them all replaced. That was an additional 400 bucks. They have about 10,000 miles on them since they were converted.

They run great and idle great. Made 346.7 hp with minimal supporting mods. Should make at least 20 to 40 more with big oil and a better turbo.

I want $1100 out of these. No cores needed.

·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, but I won't give them away.

·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fast_Ashley said:
The 4 digit range doesn't sound too bad to me.

·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes they are.

·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The injectors would work great for 99 to 03's. The only thing you would need to do is have your chip reprogramed for the stage 1 singles. It will run with stock programming but the idle might be a little rough.

They are in the 160cc range but I didn't ask exactly what they flowed. They may be on the generous side of 160 since my truck dynoed as good as it did.

This is the same injector builer that does the injectors for Beans Diesel.

·
TDG SinglesClub Member#90
497 Posts
I am temped to get these...

·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I currently have one offer on them. I'm trying to decide if I want to take it or not.

·
TDG SinglesClub Member#90
497 Posts
I would love to get them. Im going to order my new dp tuner tomorrow and would like the stage ones to go along with it.

But i dont have an exta grand laying around.....

·
59 Posts
yes they will as long as you get single shot programs to run them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts