The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone here dyno'd with a set of stage one's and a dual hpop set-up. if so what kind of numbers did ya pull? more important how did the curves look, would ya happen to have any dyno sheet's? thanks alot.

·
1,130 Posts
I watched a Dual HPOP and a straight pipe 2000 Lay down 219 HP at the dyno event I was at. Don't remember his torque numbers. Considering that the 2000's were rated at 235 at the crank it seemed to do ok.

There was only 2 other Fords at that event. There was my truck and another 2000 PSD. The other 2000 PSD was stock except for the striaght pipe and it rolled right at 200HP.

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
That sounds about right.....TheHammer69's truck gained about that on the dyno in the Smokies with a dual hpop setup added to his current mods.

·
Got Diesel?
824 Posts
I have a dyno sheet at work, from a truck running a dual system and stage 1's, he's still getting some of the bugs worked out, but he pulled IIRC 375, and it WAS FLAT!!!

He just has to get his programming worked out, and he should be set.I'll see if I can get the graph.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Terminator dual hpop and stock injectors. DP Tuner tunes.

292/611 those numbers are uncorrected, with the correction factor for the conditions it worked out to be 342hp and 726 tq

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/553974984/2808465160075117731FQeaVm

This was today at Weekend on the Edge, the dyno operater said he had never seen a 7.3 make a curve that flat. The numbers I made aren't that impressive but the curves sure are...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts