The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got me a stang last night. Good kill too...one of these young kids that thought he had something special. Pulled up at the light and gave him the signal, then he looked at me and laughed. I reved up a few times and I guess getting soot on the side of his car got him ready LOL Anyhow, it was raining kinda light and I got him on the 4x4 takeoff...he tried to punch it because he heard me spooling up. I went and he stayed. :smoke: I could see him back behind me fish-tailing and sliding all over the place trying to get some traction...don't you just hate those 4x4's? :woot:

Not the most glorious kill, but a kill none the less. :HappyMugs

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
even better because it was wet and he couldnt get any traction

·
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was actually suprised because I thought I would just sit and spin. It took off pretty hard off the line despite the spinning, but even in 4wd I started fish-tailing at around 40MPH, and let up...I wasn't even trying after about 40MPH because he was about 10 cars behind me sliding all over the road lol.

·
1,055 Posts
Another stang felt the power of the diesel:smoke: . Nice job:Thumbup: . See ya:popcorn:

·
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I got lucky this weekend. I spend all my time looking for those stangs, 350Z's, etc... and never find'em. Got two stangs in one weekend!:HappyMugs

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean. I go out on the weekend and nobody wants to race. I guess you get more when you aren't looking for it.

-Dan.

·
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is always the case. We look for cars and can't find anyone. We went to town to run chores and at the first light I counted 7 GT's. We must have seen close to 100 while we were in town! They were everywhere!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts