The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will have the Stealth DIY Kits ready to ship next week.

We only have a limited number of these Kits to sale so if you are wanting one of these and are not already on my list then contact me ASAP to get yours before they are all gone.

You can Call, PM or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Darrell
Diesel Performance Plus

·
2,509 Posts
pm sent

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hotrodbuilder said:
How much are they going for do you have any left??
As of right now we do have kits still up for grabs.

We are going to get the pricing nailed down today but it is looking like these kits should be under $900.00 this round.

Let me know if you would like to order one.

Thanks,
Darrell
DPP

·
6,337 Posts
95psdF250 said:
As of right now we do have kits still up for grabs.

We are going to get the pricing nailed down today but it is looking like these kits should be under $900.00 this round.

Let me know if you would like to order one.

Thanks,
Darrell
DPP

These are kinda a close-out deal I am gathering? Because they have the single pumps coming out?

What all does this include? Just the parts and pieces or the second pump as well?

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CSIPSD said:
These are kinda a close-out deal I am gathering? Because they have the single pumps coming out?

What all does this include? Just the parts and pieces or the second pump as well?
This is a fresh new batch of kits made just especially for the people that was wanting them and was disapointed when they were discontinued a couple months. After getting so many calls and emails from customer saying they wanted the "cheaper" DIY kits instead of the new pumps it was decided to go ahead and make a small batch of these to satisfy all those customers and any others that would like this cheaper option.

Same as the previous DIY kits these come with everything you need other than the two pumps which you have to supply. And from the looks of things these new kits are going to be around a $100.00 less than the prior price.

So this meens it is still possible to have "Big Oil" in the $1000-1100.00 range if you you can find a good cheap second pump or if you have one laying around then you can be under $1000.00 for your setup.

I am not sure if there will be anymore of these kits made after the new pumps hit the market so if you are wanting one then you better grab one now before they are all gone.

·
The Oracle
343 Posts
almost a month....any update?

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BigRed97 said:
almost a month....any update?
I am sorry to all of you on the waiting for the delay on these DIY Kits but we had a snag.

We got all the parts for the kits but the machine shop screwed up on machining the shafts. So they are supposed to have new shafts finished sometime this week hopefully.

Soon as we have them in hand the kits will be ready to ship and I will let everyone know that is on the waiting list.

Thanks,
Darrell
Diesel Performance Plus

1 - 8 of 8 Posts