The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well....i was trying to merge yesterday coming off a ramp. going about 25 mph and upcoming speed limit is 60. semi coming up on the road and wouldnt get over and there was line of traffic behind him so i decided to nail it! i did, got up around 90 and got in front of em, looked in my side mirror and there was steam or something coming from under the truck...and i was like wtf? figured it was coolant, but then i was like, duh...crank case vent! haha. and it was 12 degrees so....kinda funny, never seen that before! first time ive gotten in it for a couple weeks. trying to get better mpgs.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh ya, i am however supposed to be racing a built turboed civic asap! so im ready to see how that turns out! he raced and stomped a couple mustangs in my town (big whoop lol) so thinks hes touch chit....hopefully a 4x4 launch wakes him up in his 2000 lb car! ill post up as soon as the race occurs!

·
1911 single stack
215 Posts
Launch her good and smoke his @ss!!!!!!!!!!

Jake

·
Diesel Outlaw
268 Posts
Thats what i'm talkin about rip that little ricer in half. LOL

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Damn rights man, ricers aint got Chit on you!

Speaking of steaming someone out, i did it to my gf yesterday, its so cold that if you nail the throttle the water vapor just bellows out the exhaust, i was driving down the street and nailed it, slid sideways in the snow and i couldnt see her for a good 20-30 seconds afterwards.... LOL

·
393 Posts
Be a pretty interesting race, just depends on the total setup that civic is running, but I pretty much think you'll leave him in a cloud of smoke.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya, one of my buddies on here has a built up civic too and said if he has enough money and knowlegdge he would catch me, but said that if he didnt just totally wax the mustangs that i should win...so we shall see!!

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
even if you KNOW you can win a race....lucks always handy!! nething could happen ya know...

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya, thats true! LOL

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts

·
873 Posts
I get those loud mouths quite often but then when I say lets runem for a thou or pinks, w/e im in the mood for, lol ..they shut their mouth..gets aggrivating

Good luck darin! have fun with him

·
393 Posts
Nah, dont much believe in luck anymore, if its gonna happen its gonna happen ha, crappy way to look at it but yup.

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
I smoked my g/f out the other night :haha she didnt like it to much..

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You have never seen Darin's head in person have you? It actually makes darrins truck float above the ground. :haha :wedgie:D
:kick

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mine thinks its funny...just says it stinks! LOL she loves to smoke other cars out when she drives it tho!!:thumbsup

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
i did that too. i was followin anna home from her work and i took a detour so she followed me. when she got next to me i told her to watch my stack. well, she seemed to have been watchin it because i smoked her the rest of the way home. we got to her house and when she got out all she said was "nice babe". :haha

Garrett

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
You have never seen Darin's head in person have you? It actually makes darrins truck float above the ground. :haha :wedgie:D
LOL well he does drive a ford... LOL:fan:haha:fart

1 - 20 of 26 Posts