The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok My Lift Is In,the Ride Is Decent, Steering Wheel Moves With Bumps And More Of A Drift On The Highway.the Stabilizer Is Factory And Feels Like It Has Play.my Question Is Do I Replace With Factory Stabilizer Or Aftermarket And What Make Single Or Double. I Thought I Would Throw That Out To The Peanut Gallery Before I Waste My Money...thanks Art

·
833 Posts
When you put your lift on did you put a drop pitman arm on also? if not then that's where your money needs to go first.

if you increased the sidewall of your tire and possibly to a tire with fewer sidewall plys will yield more sway and flex from the tires.

Single vs double = number of dampener pistons

for your truck run a good single aftermarket stabilizer. Depending on mileage you may need to evaluate your tie-rods and balljoints lift and presumably larger tires will exaggerate any problems as well as wear these parts faster.

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES DROP PITMAN ARM,TRAC BAR EXTENSION ,NEW BALL JOINTS 72,000 MILES ON TRUCK STILL STOCK TIRES (FOR NOW) .SO SINGLE AFTERMARKET STABILIZER THANKS I WILL REPLACE:thanks:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts